3 Swords as my strength

elena_jaymz

I was thinking of the ability to get to the heart of your studies and possibly being able to cope with the emotions this card brings, anxiety, stress etc in your emotional life perhaps tied to your studies but not necessarily.

Hi headincloud, thanks. That's right, it's exactly so!

Pique Dame

Since you're studying to become an educator, I would see this as the ability to teach and explain things to others clearly and succinctly. You don't mince words. You cut right to the heart of the matter and make your point understood. It's a good strength to have in that field.

elena_jaymz

Since you're studying to become an educator, I would see this as the ability to teach and explain things to others clearly and succinctly. You don't mince words. You cut right to the heart of the matter and make your point understood. It's a good strength to have in that field.

Hi Pique Dame! Wow I haven't thought about that, but it makes a lot of sense! Yes, that's what I need in order to become an educator: being able to cut right to the heart of the matter and make my point understood! Thank you! :)

Pique Dame

BTW, this is totally not related to interpreting cards, but this thread makes me think of a song I used to sing in Sunday School called "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength." I'm sitting at my desk at work now singing it to myself as "The Three of Swords is my strength!" :D So, thank you for helping me amuse myself today!

elena_jaymz

BTW, this is totally not related to interpreting cards, but this thread makes me think of a song I used to sing in Sunday School called "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength." I'm sitting at my desk at work now singing it to myself as "The Three of Swords is my strength!" :D So, thank you for helping me amuse myself today!
You're welcome :D

PinkyPinkstarDoll

I think as mentioned before few times as a strength the three of swords position speaks of being blunt and cutting through the bs can be your strength or something to incorporate if you tend to be soft in your way of communicating. But I do like to mention the three of swords has infinite definitions depending upon what the question may be, I got a sense that perhaps you are feeling stressed, worried, anxious which all come from fear. Perhaps the finding of your strength i.e. Ultimate success will be solely achieved when you have more confidence in yourself and your capabilities, as you become more aware that fear is what is holding you back then and only then can the swords fall or be released as depicted in the card/swords are mental and intellectual so makes sense to get this card in your reading, once fear is gone your heart chakra will be no longer blocked or sabotaged by your fears, living or achieving your hearts desires. Hope this helps you blessings

elena_jaymz

I think as mentioned before few times as a strength the three of swords position speaks of being blunt and cutting through the bs can be your strength or something to incorporate if you tend to be soft in your way of communicating. But I do like to mention the three of swords has infinite definitions depending upon what the question may be, I got a sense that perhaps you are feeling stressed, worried, anxious which all come from fear. Perhaps the finding of your strength i.e. Ultimate success will be solely achieved when you have more confidence in yourself and your capabilities, as you become more aware that fear is what is holding you back then and only then can the swords fall or be released as depicted in the card/swords are mental and intellectual so makes sense to get this card in your reading, once fear is gone your heart chakra will be no longer blocked or sabotaged by your fears, living or achieving your hearts desires. Hope this helps you blessings

Hi PinkyPinkstarDoll, thanks for your reply. What you say makes sense. It's true I feel stressed, anxious and I'm often afraid to fail too. This a big fear. As you say, it's a problem of low self-confidence as well as of low self-esteem. I have to release all of this, because it's blocking my heart and desires too much.