Judgement as what someone thinks of your looks..

Adriana

I got "refreshing/breathtaking..." Off this, if that makes sense!

This is possible... I would lean more to "refreshing" considering how I know this person looks :)

Adriana

This is funny... well not actual ha ha funny, but I received this also.

It was definitely that the person was "judging" me on how I looked and didn't think it was that great. :D lol I'm 20 years older now and fluffier. :D

Rodney made a great point that was close to what the "judgement" was about me. They thought I was depressed and didn't look as good as I could. I didn't have on fancy clothes and was in relaxed mode. I was actually in a lot of pain and didn't feel like doing all the stuff I usually do before going out. I will admit I am lazy on that at times. My body shape is completely different now and my age is older. I would say that I did not meet "THEIR" expectations. I figure it is their problem not mine. I can't change who I am, so if I'm not their cup of tea...that's okay.

For the record..I was depressed and not all made up as most people would associate with me prior to that. I've had some major health issues and only recently getting back to feeling stable. I did however start taking a bit better care of myself which I should have done all along. Unfortunately, at that time, I was too sick/in pain to.

That was in "MY" case for ONE reading.

I have also had Judgement show up as making a major choice after having had an 'awakening" of sorts. I kept feeling this "knowing" about doing something and I just had to do it. lol It was a 'call" from inside that really got my attention. It wouldn't let up. So, in that case. it could be that maybe they have a call from inside about you. Something that gets their attention and helps them make a decision.

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

Thanks for sharing this :) I feel a bit sad that your illness caused all this. Having a call from inside.. I can see that one :)

BeyondtheVeil

Adriana

Thanks for sharing this :) I feel a bit sad that your illness caused all this. Having a call from inside.. I can see that one :)

You're welcome! It was painful to realize, but not surprised. Health issues can really do a number on your mind/body/and soul. I was just sharing how in one case it actually meant "judgemental".

I usually get Judgement as either making a decision or a wake up call. Something major.

Great question and I am sure it has helped other AT'ers!
Thanks for coming back to update!

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

magicjack

Sorry I haven't read everything. They think you need a makeover. Not a bad thing. Surprise them with your potential. Next time they see you, they will think your beautiful!

Adriana

You're welcome! It was painful to realize, but not surprised. Health issues can really do a number on your mind/body/and soul. I was just sharing how in one case it actually meant "judgemental".

I usually get Judgement as either making a decision or a wake up call. Something major.

Great question and I am sure it has helped other AT'ers!
Thanks for coming back to update!

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

<3 you made a great point on it for me :)

Adriana

Sorry I haven't read everything. They think you need a makeover. Not a bad thing. Surprise them with your potential. Next time they see you, they will think your beautiful!

Hehe I can see how this one can apply too :) some people really hide their beauty too with how they dress and lifestyle etc..