Your interpretation on this spread, please

doll parts

Hi..I'm new here. I've actually been reading this board for a while, but I figured I'd register, too.

Anyway, this particular reading I did was one of the ones that totally made sense and really made a light bulb go on in my head, if you know what I mean. But just out of curiosity, I was wondering how you people interpret this. It's just a simple 3 card spread, and my question is how things will eventually turn out regarding the relationship I have with a certain boy. I'll leave out the gory details and just see what you have to say. so here are the cards:

1) king of swords reversed
2) ace of cups reversed
3) judgement reversed

thank you!

bec

Does the positions mean anything specific ? or do you read them as a story from left to right ?

fairygirl

Well I need to know what you have intended the cards to be for. Is there one that stands for you? The boy etc. I would assume though that this means nothing but good. I would not take the cards as reversed bu tif you can tell me more about what the cards stand for I will tell you what it means.

mahea

Did you see this guy in an act of rebellion? Since your judgement is clouded and your emotional needs are not being met I would bet the King reversed represents some figure of authority or just authority in general. Food for thought.