Health Spreads please

Kingski

Hello, does anyone know of any good health spreads please? I have a close family member having a lot of health issues and I'd like to see if I can get to the bottom of her issues or find out if they are likely to resolve anytime soon. Thank you in advance.

danieljuk

Hi Kingski,

sorry to have about your family member's health problems :(

The Spread Index has a health section you can browse through here

I like these ones from there....

Health Problems Spread
Health Cross

there is others as well.

I also like this old thread with health indicators in the tarot cards here, obviously it's just opinion and how you see illness in the cards is up to you and obviously save diagnosing and professional opinion to the medical professionals but hope you can bring comfort to the relative :)

Kingski

Hi Kingski,

sorry to have about your family member's health problems :(

The Spread Index has a health section you can browse through here

I like these ones from there....

Health Problems Spread
Health Cross

there is others as well.

I also like this old thread with health indicators in the tarot cards here, obviously it's just opinion and how you see illness in the cards is up to you and obviously save diagnosing and professional opinion to the medical professionals but hope you can bring comfort to the relative :)

Ahhh that's brilliant Danieljuk! Thanks so much for the pointers, lots of really comprehensive info. The person in question is a retired medical professional herself, but I wanted to take a look at the cards as her problems seem to be ongoing and we're not sure why. Again, thank you so much.

NatKat

Hello, does anyone know of any good health spreads please? I have a close family member having a lot of health issues and I'd like to see if I can get to the bottom of her issues or find out if they are likely to resolve anytime soon. Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I use a modification of Celtic Cross and read from an Ayurvedic perspective - which probably you can't do if you don't have that training. But at least here is some idea:

1. The current general health of the person
2. Disease or imbalance
3. Underlying causes of the disease which may or may not be obvious
4 Outward manifestions which are showing now or will soon show
5. what makes it worse?
6. what makes it better?

This leaves cards 7-9 to assign your own meanings according to the question. For example if you are questioning a doctor's diagnosis or getting a surgery, these cards might be used to clarify the specific known issue.
10. Outcome

Because of my background in Ayurvedic medicine, i use suits to denote types of disease or tendencies toward disease.
swords = air = vata diseases
wands = fire = pitta diseases
cups & pents = water & earth = kapha diseases with cups having more to do with bodily fluids or over-indulgence and pents more to do with connective tissues or sedentary lifestyle.

The elemental thing may not resonate with you ... it is my own personal system based-on my knowledge and skillset ... but also you may find it works for you, too.

I am off-line a lot due to moving house ... but I had an exchange thread going for health spreads as I like the practice. If you want me to try my hand at it ... PM me.

Good luck, hope this helps in your own reading.
Natasya

Kingski

Hello,
I use a modification of Celtic Cross and read from an Ayurvedic perspective - which probably you can't do if you don't have that training. But at least here is some idea:

1. The current general health of the person
2. Disease or imbalance
3. Underlying causes of the disease which may or may not be obvious
4 Outward manifestions which are showing now or will soon show
5. what makes it worse?
6. what makes it better?

This leaves cards 7-9 to assign your own meanings according to the question. For example if you are questioning a doctor's diagnosis or getting a surgery, these cards might be used to clarify the specific known issue.
10. Outcome

Because of my background in Ayurvedic medicine, i use suits to denote types of disease or tendencies toward disease.
swords = air = vata diseases
wands = fire = pitta diseases
cups & pents = water & earth = kapha diseases with cups having more to do with bodily fluids or over-indulgence and pents more to do with connective tissues or sedentary lifestyle.

The elemental thing may not resonate with you ... it is my own personal system based-on my knowledge and skillset ... but also you may find it works for you, too.

I am off-line a lot due to moving house ... but I had an exchange thread going for health spreads as I like the practice. If you want me to try my hand at it ... PM me.

Good luck, hope this helps in your own reading.
Natasya

Wow, interesting system NatKat, I will give this one a go too-didn't realise there were going to be so many different ways of interpreting health issues but your method clearly works well for you! Thank you for the offer too, I will probably take you up on it. Thank you also for your in depth explanation of how your system works. Good luck with the house move too, I hope it's successful for you.