Ace of wands as a location

Virgo26

If you had the ace of wands describe a location/environment, what would you think? RWS imagery.

Could be that it's inspiring somehow to others or that there's a bit of activity that happens in the area.

DDwarks

I would say at work since Wands are work related.

elena_jaymz

Hi, maybe an exotic location? Or otherwise a place related to sport and fitness. This card implies activity in my opinion.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

SpiritualLight

I've had Ace of Wands meaning a cell tower once.

Grizabella

How about an internet cafe or the library? Or at home. Sitting in front of a computer sending email would be appropriate because it's a quick form of communication.

danieljuk

I always like to read the actual images of the card as location. In this card we see new growth on the wand, so that could represent something newly created, like a new forest or a new building. The main foreground is outside with greenery and a river and mountains in the background. This could represent a beautiful landscape or outdoor place. Finally there is a far away castle in the top left hand corner. In RWS it means an opportunity but greater success is far away. This could represent the grounds of a building or castle, the area around it because the building is actually a distance away. In a metaphysical way, a place where opportunities may grow in future.

Grizabella

Oops. Dumb me. I don't know why but I thought this said 8 of Wands, not Ace. I'm sorry.

UniversesCollide

There are so many possibilities, was there more context to the question that might give a clue?

To add a few possibilities to what's been said based mostly on the visual: baseball field, near the Christmas tree, a plant nursery, cloudy or steamy environment like a busy kitchen maybe?

Virgo26

No worries Grizabella :)

Thanks for all the responses! I kind of vaguely noticed the background with the hills but didn't think too much of the rest. Interesting ways to think of a place.

Was also thinking in terms of how it'd describe a place, say you want to know how a neighbourhood is or something. A few someone's mentioned activity so it could be an area that has a lot of activity or things to do.