The fool....orgasms

thedelakore

What would you guys say this card means in terms of sexual excitement and satisfaction?

Not feelings or relationships, just raw sex.

I of course see it as happy and sexually pleased. I got this once for me and it was true..

chainsmoker

I don't know if this applies to the question you asked but what comes to mind is some kind of fooling around with no promises, some kind of adventure when you just take the risk and don't care much. Which can be pretty hot and exciting. :D

gregory

Falling out of bed.... })

Nosgo

Beeing open to the delights of new sexual experimentations?

thedelakore

I agree with what everyone says. There's no romance or feelings here. Just raw sexual experience. But I was curious to know if The Fool is also sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Like, if you had sex and wanted to know if it was great and you pulled The Fool.

Pami619

You'd feel reenergized and happy go lucky as if life seemed better now.

IndigoWaves

This card's imagery could show 'incomplete' satisfaction: being poised near the edge but never really "getting off"... Perhaps it felt like sleeping with a Fool, as well: someone careless, unobservant, impulsive, and seemingly inexperienced (despite any prior partners) -- lacking effective technique and the know-how needed to satisfy.

Another possibility is that the subject feels foolish about what happened, overriding physical impressions -- because it was somehow risky, irresponsible and unwise (i.e. protection wasn't used, cheating was involved, etc.), or because of gullibility/having apparently been "used".

gregory

I agree with what everyone says. There's no romance or feelings here. Just raw sexual experience. But I was curious to know if The Fool is also sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Like, if you had sex and wanted to know if it was great and you pulled The Fool.
You don't KNOW, after sex, if it was great ??? I don't know about anyone else, but I can tell, personally })

Farzon

You don't KNOW, after sex, if it was great ??? I don't know about anyone else, but I can tell, personally })
Falling out of bed.... })

Thank you so much for these comments! You absolutely made my day! [emoji13]

As the Fool relates to nothingness and pure potential, I'd see this card as a really, really great orgasm. The ones when you lose yourself completely in the other, you know? Little death as to say.

Grizabella

Maybe the Fool card is saying, "You have to ASK?!! Can't you tell whether it was great sex without drawing a card?" In other words, it's a Fool-ish question. :)