Interpretation of Celtic Cross

Bscotty38

My partner and I have been talking about marriage for quite some time. I did a general celtic cross on myself. My cards were Death crossed by temperence, 9 of swords in position 3, 4 of swords in #4, 8 0f wands in #5, 6 0f cups in #6, page of wands in #7, page of cups in #8, 3 of cups in #9 and 2 0f cups in #10. The 2 0f cups was clarified by justice and king of cups(who I associate as my partner). Does this indicate marriage is on the horizon? Thanks for any help.

Barleywine

We can't comment until you interpret all of the cards yourself, since this is a complete reading. It will most likely be moved to Your Readings.

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi Bscotty38,

Thanks for posting, but I am asking you to expand your post quite a bit before others reply.

From the Posting Rules for Your Readings:

For thread starters who need help a reading:
  • You must interpret all of the cards individually - please make it obvious, no 'overview' interpretation.
  • You must leave feedback (comments about the interpretations you’ve been given) for each person who has replied in your thread. Thank you notes and updates are not considered to be feedback; remember that the people who are replying to your thread are learning too and they learn from feedback. Please read post #2 of these rules for further instruction on how to leave feedback
Also please post the positional meanings as well as their number as there are a few versions of the Celtic Cross.

Thanks,
Alta