Where to find XL Crowley's Thoth Deck?

Zephyros

The question is how well they'll blow up. Even if you buy the large version and scan that, it might still be pixellated or blurry because you're expanding something small into a large frame.

The Happy Squirrel

:(

*continues to troll the inter-web*

I will figure something out and report back :)

Babalon Jones

You could buy one of those 1987 calendars with poster size cards, but you only get 12 of them. Some good ones in the mix, though. Lust, one of the Magi, Queen and Two and Six of Disks...And 1987 is same as 2015 so this year you coukd actually use it as a calendar still.

The Happy Squirrel

You could buy one of those 1987 calendars with poster size cards, but you only get 12 of them. Some good ones in the mix, though. Lust, one of the Magi, Queen and Two and Six of Disks...And 1987 is same as 2015 so this year you coukd actually use it as a calendar still.

Calendar?

Babalon Jones

I have one :)
Tempting to take it apart and frame them all but haven't done it yet...

earthair

I was just about to order a LS version for trimming too! Looks like I've come to the right thread...my question is- after full trimming (no borders no writing top or bottom) what size cards will I end up with?

The Happy Squirrel

I will measure mine and get back to you. If you are trimming their largest deck, from what I can see of mine I can side shuffle it with no issue after and I have very small hands!

Storm82

wuld love that calendar... but the price?! yikes!
havent even seen that much money in a very long time :/

Spiffo

The question is how well they'll blow up. Even if you buy the large version and scan that, it might still be pixellated or blurry because you're expanding something small into a large frame.

Ah - if you scan at 600dpi you would be able to enlarge by 100% and print at 300 dpi - this will avoid any pixelation. If you have a good scanner select an even higher resolution (mine goes up to 2400 dpi) so you could blow them up even bigger. Basic rule of thumb for home printing is your final resolution should be at least 300 dpi. Also use a good quality photo paper for your printing.

Cheers