What would you say constitutes a Thoth deck?

Aeon418

So in some ways the Thoth is in itself a Thoth-inspired deck based on Crowley's relative understanding.
It's all relative and capable of expansion. But is it all equally authorative? Would you prefer the relative insight of a Master or a Neophyte on the road to Binah?
When Crowley describes the Thoth as a guide to the City of the pyramids, is that just theory? Or was he talking from experience?

Liber 418 said:
.... when thou hast Understood thou mayest make symbols; but by playing child's games with symbols thou shalt never Understand.

Zephyros

Oh, of course, no doubt about that. Whether he not he knew everything there is to know about Thelema is immaterial, he still knew more than anyone else and is the most qualified to teach it. All other decks, good as they may be, pale next to his. Incidentally, I tend to use the Thoth from time to time. ;)

Still, I've met with alternative viewpoints that were quite exciting. The Aeon card in the Tabula Mundi, for example, holds its own with any Aeon, including the original.

I wonder, is the deck Class A?

Aeon418

I wonder, is the deck Class A?
As far as I know the deck is unclassified. The Book of Thoth itself is Class B and therefore just ordinary scholarship. I would assume the cards fall under the same umbrella. But Crowley's comment about the Thoth Tarot being a series of illustrations to the Book of the Law does make me wonder.