Interview new Thoth deck confused

elektrius

nemia that was a beautiful reading and reflection! it really inspires me to read and learn from people that share the love and passion for the beauty of tarot, im new to this forum and im so happy to be here and see how people feel and understand the cards. and get inspired by people's level of knowledge and uniqueness of their approach too! so beautiful. i also read the snuffin, and duquette is definitely a book i would recommend to you as a starter garfield585, it is very friendly and such an enjoyable read, and it touches on so many of the essential ideas of thoth without being too intimidating. i am only starting to read the master himself now :) excited about that.. ill find and follow zephyros on the forum as well, thanks for the great advice nemia! i agree on all the things you shared about the thoth and i love the idea of trimming the cards, never thought of that!

Michael Sternbach

I just thought Thoth is powerful and more about sth like intuition, perception, innerself..., about big and important issues. I didn't think I can using it for daily life. thank you for your advice, I will try that way to learn and understand more about Thoth.

I agree that the Thoth is excellent for psycho-spiritual topics (yeah, things like intuition, perception, the inner self; also Life, the Universe and Everything). Most of all, it will show you how these tie in with everyday life! So yes, you can use it for any kind of questions, to great advantage.