Unicursal Hexagram

rainwolf

If I did use it, I would probably assign it a meaning to describe what all the other cards cannot describe. It would be an unexplainable "thing", just as the tetragrammatron (sp?) is an unpronounceable "word".

Is that helpful?

One Armed Scissor

That's kind of how I meant to use it, but it never seems to find it's way into a reading. Except it keeps poping up in my self readings, as the best course of action. Now, and "unexplainable thing" as an outside influence or outcome I can dig. As what I should do, however, well how do I do what can't be explained?

"Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head"

Lillie

Come on.

You know what it means.
You know what you need to do.

wizzle

I must be totally out of touch. I got my Thoth deck 30 years ago and it didn't come with any extra cards... a mere 78

So.... what is the deal here? Did AC resurect and provide more cards or what?

mac22

wizzle said:
I must be totally out of touch. I got my Thoth deck 30 years ago and it didn't come with any extra cards... a mere 78

So.... what is the deal here? Did AC resurect and provide more cards or what?

Sounds like Al to me....:D

thinbuddha

Lillie said:
Come on.

You know what it means.

there's that voice again......

"use the Force....."

One Armed Scissor

Lillie said:
Come on.

You know what it means.

thinbuddha said:
there's that voice again......

"use the Force....."

Yeah, this morning, I woke up and just new it, I know what's up. Or maybe it was the drugs, or both. lol

Wow, Nov. 2 I set up my first altar ever, a week a go I started banishing daily, and now.....It's all so fast. Oh and a half assed sigil on a beer bottle worked within hours.

It's time to do some work!!!

prudence

One Armed Scissor said:
Yeah, this morning, I woke up and just new it, I know what's up. Or maybe it was the drugs, or both. lol

Wow, Nov. 2 I set up my first altar ever, a week a go I started banishing daily, and now.....It's all so fast. Oh and a half assed sigil on a beer bottle worked within hours.

It's time to do some work!!!

...hmm, I'd sure like to hear more about this half-assed sigil on a beer bottle!!:bugeyed:

care to share? :D

One Armed Scissor

I was fllipping through some notes from school on Friday, and I saw the lil doodle on the one of the dividers, but didn't remember when I did it or what it was for. I had written down the letters I used for the sigil, there where 4. I had scribbled over them so I could make out w, probably for "will" so I had no clue.
So friday night, I'm hanging out at my lil brother's birthday party, and I'm kind of buzzed and I remeber the doodle, so I take out a sharpie and draw it on the beer lable. I probably walked around with for like 10 minutes before it was empty, and I set it down on a table. A few beers later I forget all about it. So Saturday afternoon I'm hanging out at friend's and the conversation turns to this guy that no one's seen around for a while, and 15 minutes later he comes walking up the street. We all hang out, we go get some beer and when I open my first beer, I remember the sigil was to run into him, so I could apologize about something. So yeah, 12 hours, 3 parties, and lots of drugs later me, him, and another friend are the last ones standing. So the other guy takes some girls home, he was designated driver and we crash out at his house. We're having a mostly incoherent, drunk/high conversation about who knows what, but he keeps mentioning spirits and time and the moebeus strip . So yeah this morning I wake up and that's where my last post started.

Lillie

Oh. I havn't been to a party like that in years...

PS. told you you knew.

Ha ha,

And that is what the hex card mean!