Crystal Study Group: Blue Kyanite

Empath111

Hi Lotus Padma:)
Thank you so much for doing this study and posting!
I have a long and thin kyanite crystal. I was also fascinated by it and it's properties.

I actually use it it to help me heighten my awareness - there are times I will use it prior to a tarot reading. I hold it over my third eye and meditate on the question. I get a very "heady" feeling as it seems to make me ungrounded - but puts me in a heightened state. So I have to take breaks using it and ground in between (I grab my hematite then ). Anyways, that's how it effects me - very powerful crystal. i love it!

Again, thanks so much for doing this- it's a fascinating study!

Chronata

Ok...experiences so far with the kyanite in regards to my headache...

I was clutching the kyanite and willing the pain to go away.

While doing this, the pain relocated from off my left eye, to about the center of my head...where the third eye is located.

Then I had this intense craving for tomato/vegetable juice!

luckily I had some in the fridge, and after a big glass, the headache seems to be gone completely!

Kyanite seems to heal by directing me to what I need, by feelings or images.

Interesting experiment so far!

Empath111

While doing this, the pain relocated from off my left eye, to about the center of my head...where the third eye is located.

luckily I had some in the fridge, and after a big glass, the headache seems to be gone completely!

very cool! :cool3:

Padma

Hi Lotus Padma:)
Thank you so much for doing this study and posting!
I have a long and thin kyanite crystal. I was also fascinated by it and it's properties.

I actually use it it to help me heighten my awareness - there are times I will use it prior to a tarot reading. I hold it over my third eye and meditate on the question. I get a very "heady" feeling as it seems to make me ungrounded - but puts me in a heightened state. So I have to take breaks using it and ground in between (I grab my hematite then ). Anyways, that's how it effects me - very powerful crystal. i love it!

Again, thanks so much for doing this- it's a fascinating study!

Hi Empath, thanks for your kind words, but not necessary to thank me. This study is BY all of us, FOR all of us! :)

I see that like me, you have discovered it is best used in small doses...good, I thought it was just me! It would certainly enable you to read better, I think, because it unblocks everyhting - often all at once! A heavy stone to work with, glad it helps you! That is quite an interesting observation on your part...about using it before Tarot readings.

Padma

Now that was truly fascinating! I found it quite amazing that it helped your mind understand what your body required at that point in time, and interesting how you are using it to heal specific health issues. I would love to see more about the healing capabilities of these stones...

DownwardSpiral

LOL at the tomato juice craving but that is amazing and goes to show how the crystals can help.

Also Chronata the crystal may very well of had an effect on your sense of smell. With the labradorite I was hearing all sorts of sounds and suddenly started picking up all sorts of scents. These little innocent : ) crystals can pack a knockout punch haha!

So glad to see you here posting your experiences as well : )

DownwardSpiral

I am definitely interested to see how it affects you, DownwardS, as you really do seem to be very sensitive to the crystals.

As does WildC, who recognised the Kyanite even before it was out of the wrapper!

It is the comparison of our findings that I find so interesting...the similarites, and also the differences.

By the way, DownwardS, I saw 11:11 and 1:11 today - not just on the clock! the time I was writing about angels and the Angelite to a friend in an e-mail - it was 11:11; the length of a phone call to a friend - 1:11 minutes...and etc. Cool! :D

ha I meant to address this while I was in this thread......I'm also starting to notice that the numbers come through very specifically at times and not just because the clock is staring at us : ) So I'm trying to see if there's a connection to the number/incident. for the most part I really haven't scribbled this down but may have to start.

Chronata

I wanted to ad that I have been working with my kyanite for a week now, and there are a few things it is NOT good for...it definitely is not good for dizziness or vertigo. actually it makes it worse. Lots worse!

This is turning out to be a really intense stone. I don't know if my narcolepsy yesterday was due to wearing it or not. I kept falling asleep randomly for about 3 minutes, and I know I would dream...but the second I woke up...the dream would be gone, and I would be wide awake.

I have also had some veeeery interesting dreams/meditations with it concerning my spirit guides. This is a pretty powerful little stone. Packs a wallop for sure! I am done wearing and using it for now, because I need a break from this kind of energy.

DownwardSpiral

This is a pretty powerful little stone. Packs a wallop for sure! I am done wearing and using it for now, because I need a break from this kind of energy.

Lotus it wasn't just you : ) It really is amazing what crystals can do when you spend a little time with them.

Chronata I'm so sorry to hear about the dizziness being worse...only a few times in my life I was so dizzy moving even a quarter of an inch put me in a major spin..if I NEVER feel that way again. I hope that isn't a persistent problem for you. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Padma

Heh - am I am glad to note it is not just me! I mean, after two days of wearing it, I had such an intense urge to just rip the crystal right off the chain - it is really, really strong. Like I said - this is a two-bite stone - wear it for longer than that and you *really* feel freaked out. A little goes a long, long way! It was the Kyanite that made me realise that crystals really do have power, and really do work!