Fairy Lights Tarot - card pairs

Bookwight

Hi, thirdlibra. I can’t speak for anyone else :) but for my part I’d say:

You are under no obligations here! There are no rules. (Well, except for notifying mods when you start a new study thread. ;) ) There’s no schedule, no word count minimums… You can post a lot or a little, often or rarely. Whatever works for you. You should only do what’s helpful and/or enjoyable for *you*. And definitely trust your gut when it comes to personal stuff. This forum is public (apart from a few sub-forums), so don’t share anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, I finally got started! I decided to do the two pairs you’ve already done, but without looking at what you guys wrote first. So feel free to react to my incoherent ramblings. :D

As for unofficial pairs…here’s my vote. I say why not? If it helps you, go for it! I can think of two ways we could do it (these are just suggestions):
1. Separate threads for each unofficial card-pair, much like we’re doing for the official card-pairs.
2. One big thread called “unofficial card pairs” or maybe “random card pairs.” And we could just post any and all random pairs in that thread as and when the inspiration strikes us.

…What do you guys think?

thirdlibra

Hi, thirdlibra. I can’t speak for anyone else :) but for my part I’d say:

You are under no obligations here! There are no rules. (Well, except for notifying mods when you start a new study thread. ;) ) There’s no schedule, no word count minimums… You can post a lot or a little, often or rarely. Whatever works for you. You should only do what’s helpful and/or enjoyable for *you*. And definitely trust your gut when it comes to personal stuff. This forum is public (apart from a few sub-forums), so don’t share anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, I finally got started! I decided to do the two pairs you’ve already done, but without looking at what you guys wrote first. So feel free to react to my incoherent ramblings. :D

As for unofficial pairs…here’s my vote. I say why not? If it helps you, go for it! I can think of two ways we could do it (these are just suggestions):
1. Separate threads for each unofficial card-pair, much like we’re doing for the official card-pairs.
2. One big thread called “unofficial card pairs” or maybe “random card pairs.” And we could just post any and all random pairs in that thread as and when the inspiration strikes us.

…What do you guys think?
Thanks for the support =) And I'm glad you've had a chance to do some of the threads - I really love seeing how others interpret this deck! It's such a story-teller!

I think option 2 would maybe be best? Because the unofficial ones aren't likely to be as deeply examined by the group as a whole, but could still provide insight for everyone at the same time... As long as they are clearly labelled, it should be easy enough to follow I think?

MagsStardustBlack

I'm finding this study kinda difficult! Mostly because, when I truly connect with this deck, it's so ... Personal. Intimate. It's weird to post that kind of thing for me! I mean, I can just look at the cards and analyze, but that doesn't do any of it justice.
I feel you are very on point with the delivery of information from this deck thirdlibra. Whenever I read with it, I don't see regular run of the mill everyday stuff, I see incredibly interpersonal subconscious material. Maybe just relate the stories as you did in your initial knave of chalice? Leave the personal information private :)