What are some of the "thicker" decks?

Barleywine

I second Zombie Tarot... I cant even rifle shuffle it. Also I love the way it smells.

Did you get the scratch-and-sniff one that smells like zombies? :joke: Seriously, riffle shuffling isn't a criterion for me because I'm not much good at it and tend to damage cards. So thick is perfectly fine.

reall

As I look at my decks, I'm seeing that some are exceptionally "rigid" even if not especially "thick." The Hadar TdM is like this, as is the Illuminati. If they feel like they're so stiff they would crack if I tried to riffle them, I think they should be included in this category. (To be honest, though, the two usually go hand-in-hand.)

exactly my idea!:)) surprised no one mentioned The Ellis decK and other sefpublishers who offer plastic card stock?:) like our fav https://www.tarotbyseven.com/
imo even if idea of *plastic may seems bit odd at first, it's tick as it go but not brick and shuffle surprisingly well! and have that WoW effect every time you look at your deck!^^ lolz ;)

Silmaril23

The Fountain Tarot has extremely thick cardstock.

Philistine

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the popular Pierre Madenié TdM from Yves. It's like a stack of cardboard. Not sure if Yves' other decks are the same.

G6

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the popular Pierre Madenié TdM from Yves. It's like a stack of cardboard. Not sure if Yves' other decks are the same.

Link?

Emily

The Deva is thick - think beermat, just about the same shape and size too. :)

NightMagic628

I bought a vintage 70s Grimaud Tarot de Marseilles deck and the cards are very thick. It almost feels like they are two cards together as another member pointed out to me and I would agree with them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

rylla

Beside those already mentioned , from the top of my mind I'd say the Raven's Fool Tarot, Xultun, Louttre B, Thomson-Leng, Heliodoro, Hive. Belline is maybe the thickest deck I've ever seen (not all editions are thick though, there is an another version that is rather thin).