What deck are you using now?

SunChariot

I have about 45 decks and I use a different one every reading, never twice the same deck in a row. But the last two I used were: Golden Tarot of Klimt (I felt drawn to use it even though I have had it over a year and had only used it once before, and things went wonderfully) and my new Mystic Faerie Tarot (which I just used for the first time and was happy with also:grin:)

Bar

Reverie

Victorian Romantic... I tried switching to others but it just doesn't work out.
VR is the best.

JennyM

I almost always use the Rider-Waite. If I use another deck, it's a Rider-Waite type.

willowfox

Robin Wood is easy to use and shuffle but I find the RWS a bit sticky and harder to shuffle, so it's Robin Wood for me.

VGimlet

This week's deck is Waking the Wild Spirit. When I was looking up info online about the artist, Poppy Palin, she stated it had been intended as a divination deck, not Tarot. I'm taking her at her word, which seems to work better for this deck, IMO.

Also I am using the Gilded, and the World Spirit for readings for others right now.

I'm using all the decks I own for a week for daily draws. If I keep buying decks like I have this year it's going to take me until 2010 to get through them all, and I wish I was kidding, LOL.

Moonbow

[Moderating Note]

I am moving this thread to Talking Tarot shortly.

~~~~​

My current deck is the Vieville, which I am studying in the 78 week study, by drawing it I am noticing the details which I had been missing previously. For readings for others it's the Grimaud and occasionally the Spiral still.

Willocwen

Currently... I'm just using my old RWS deck. I have two others, Archeon and Revelations, but right now, my older ones feels right for me.

a_shikhs

Today I plan to use the Universal Fantasy and the Morgan Greer a lot. :love:

BlueLotus

For me the Spiral Tarot had regained its proper first place in my daily readings again replacing the Victorian Romantic, which graciously stepped down . . .

teomat

It's the New Century tarot for me. I can't read it yet, but I'm determined to get my £14's worth out of the damn thing!! :D