What's the postman bringing you?

Sulis

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to stop these sticky threads from becoming too long and rambling, we have decided to close the old thread and begin a new one for 2008.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

This is not a thread to discuss the decks you already have in your collections.

Could you please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks or books you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades?

It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but please begin a new thread if you want to talk about decks that have just been delivered.

Comments and discussions about where to find decks, scans etc are ok but please try not to take this thread into the realms of 'Chat'.

Any off-topic ‘Chat’ style discussions, whether about decks or not will be removed.

If you wish to discuss decks that you already own or are waiting for, please begin a new thread in Tarot Decks.

Thank you

Sulis and MeeWah – Moderators – Tarot Decks

pippi

Thanks, Sulis for starting the new thread! :)

I made a tarot purchase on the first day of the year...
and I am now excitedly waiting for the Phantasmagoric Theater!

And stiiiilllll awaiting my Bohemian Gothic Silver set & Little Czech Oracle from MRP!

Elly Magritte

I've just ordered the standard Bohemian Gothic... especially looking forward to the bag I ordered with it too :)

raventepes

Still waiting on my BG Silver and Wormweird :(

Little Hare

am waiting for an oracle for saintsofscreams package
and i threw in LS Angel oracle for me :heart:

6 Haunted Days

OOooo a new thread :D

Still waiting for my pre-ordered Bohemian Gothic Silver set, it hasn't come yet and it's 4p...so another day it didn't arrive. :mad: Ordered a 2nd Silver and standard BG, I will probably get that order before the one mailed out weeks ago!!

Very excited about the Deirdre of the Sorrows set coming from Ireland. Also waiting on MerryDay companion book and Wiccan Pack cards.

A slew of books and DVD's as well.

Promise

Like most everyone else, I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my BG, just the standard edition for me. Money was tight, and I wanted to get the kit, so the silver was out of grasp for now.

I'm also awaiting my Minute Deck proofs, very patiently. Really excited about those. I'll probably let out a big "Squee!" at the mailbox when they arrive.

I also have a new Tarot journal on the way, which should be here any day now.

Tristram Shandy

I purchased Via Tarot on the last day of year 2007. I ordered the deck from U.S., and chose the cheapest (and slowest) delivery type. But I am patient, otherwise I would have never ordered anything from across the Pond. I had to do currency conversions, and to read about and calculate the possible VAT and duty to avoid paying them. And I will still have to fill some papers for the Customs. But I wanted to have a certain CD that is difficult to find in Europe, and I also liked to order more stuff at once.

Update on 14-01-2008: The deck has arrived. I considered having a red carpet and a brass band for it, but decided to give it a simpler reception. I have to weigh its character, before I can ...errm... make more noise about it. And I like to be more informal with tarot decks, when I familiarize myself with them.

Asher

My 1st deck of 2008...

is the 2nd edition of the Tarot of the Crone, which just arrived today!

Still to come are my standard Bohemian Gothic (still in love with the silver) and the Victorian Flower Oracle.

2008's looking good!

thorhammer

Thankyou Sulis!

Still awaiting the Bakushina Rune Cards and have a second MerryDay and the companion book coming. Also Froud's Faeries from peace_pixie, Sacred Rose from the Bullet Train and Celtic Shaman's Pack from Leo62.

On pre-order: Tarot of the Magical Forest, Pearls of Wisdom, Tarot of the Deviant Moon and Mona Lisa d/b set! But they won't get here for ages and ages and ages :(

\m/ Kat