Taking 3 sitters for natal chart practice readings

akirafist

Hi, I have never done an Astrology reading before (tarot yes)

I would love to be a sitter.

I'll PM you my info and will provide feedback to the best of my knowledge.

You're a gemini with cancer asc, and moon in leo. Sticking mercury and sun in the 12th house means you like to talk a lot, and are probably fairly ADD, but you'd prefer to talk about somebody ELSE than your own emotions and feelings. But you are a STAR communicator, and can probably do that well. You tend to worry (merc/canc/12), have strong family values and are a very nurturing person, although probably chatty at times. With all that mental energy stuck together, you probably have a ton of family pictures, and love to chat it up about them.

You are working on your possessions in this lifetime (nnode/leo, moon/leo, jup/virg all in 2nd house), and have a strong emotional attachment to what you own, and what you value. And are very proud of it. Probably keep a clean house, and don't like it when other people move stuff (jup/virg/2nd). You may have some religious things around, and were very picky when picking them out. You like those your way (jup/virg/2nd).

Your mental style is assertive (mars/virg/3rd), but exact. You like to talk about duty, responsibilities (jup/virg/3rd), and want things balanced (libra/3rd). You like unusual things (tarot, haha), and prolly have some odd hobbies (ur/5th), and may change hobbies suddenly (sagg/ur/5th). You have quite a few fantasies (nep/sagg/5th) about certain things, especially hobbies you could never go after.

When talking to friends sometimes, you can be unemotional (aq/7), but generally are liked by many. In your career, you like to be in charge, but sometimes are held back (aries/10/chiron/10/taur/10) because of your stubborness. But you do go a steady pace, and may not sometimes finish a task all the way.

You want to feel indespensible to loved ones, and many times feel unloved. Sometimes it's simply hard to enjoy yourself.

Your venus is in gemini which means you like to express your emotions, but your aspects in Venus have some hard ones. Opp with mars/sat/nep, so this style is many times hosed by fear of rejection of what you're gonna say, combined with some unrealistic expectations about how the communication should go. Plus you get pissed off sometimes about it.

Sun aspects: Many of your goals and dreams are unrealistic, but you still hang onto them, even though it sometimes feels there's a wall around you, preventing you from going forward.

saleeneh

If you have time please let me know

I would love to get a astrological reading

akirafist

i know i am late but if you plan to do more i would like to sit for a reading :)

Rising sign: Aries, and Aquarius sun. What a combo. You are direct, to the point and not hesitant to express your thoughts, especially about love (venus/aries). You know what you want in love, and are willing to stick with it, and you'd prefer a man who knows what he wants as well. However you have the Aq sun sign, which is pretty distant and very analytical about love, and prefers guys more as an experiment rather than an actual relationship.

You have venus and mer in 12th house, which is the house of the "unknown", or hard to figure out. So relationships, even though you're assertive in them, are still a mystery, as guys are just stupid most of the time. They are also hard to talk to directly (merc/12), but you can be sympathetic when you want to be (merc/pie). Your sun sits in the 11th, which makes you a people person, but again, you're a people watcher (sun/aq), especially at work (asc/6th).

You put a lot of energy into your role at work (mars/6), and your career seems ok (no planets 10). You have many planets in your "work activities" house, which means you sometimes feel repressed there (sat/6), put forth a lot of your energy (mars/6), and try to make the place better with your contributions (jup/6). You even have a node here. You're analytical with your role at work, and do things carefully.

You have 2 planets in the meaning of life house, moon and neptune. Neptune is a very dreamy sign, and sitting in Sag makes it weird, especially with your moon in the same house. You have strong emotions towards figuring out what life's about, and that may involve religion, traveling, but your heart is REALLY into it. And you're perfectly willing to go forth and hammer away (sag), but many times it just escapes you.

You have a moon/mars aspect, making you just overall displeased with a lot of crap frequently, especially since you tried hard to go after it. You have lots of fantasies about how life should be, and your emotional communication is sometimes stifled, plus you can't express what you really want. You also get bored easily in many activities.

safari

hey akirafist

thanks a lot for the reading. i'll take time to read and come back later to write you proper feedback. i must say you have nailed many of the characteristics i possess and i am impressed :) thanks so much for spending time on doing this reading. i'll come back with a fb later .

hope you are enjoying holidays :)

please take care
safari

dots

You're a gemini with cancer asc, and moon in leo. Sticking mercury and sun in the 12th house means you like to talk a lot, and are probably fairly ADD, but you'd prefer to talk about somebody ELSE than your own emotions and feelings. But you are a STAR communicator, and can probably do that well. You tend to worry (merc/canc/12), have strong family values and are a very nurturing person, although probably chatty at times. With all that mental energy stuck together, you probably have a ton of family pictures, and love to chat it up about them.

You are working on your possessions in this lifetime (nnode/leo, moon/leo, jup/virg all in 2nd house), and have a strong emotional attachment to what you own, and what you value. And are very proud of it. Probably keep a clean house, and don't like it when other people move stuff (jup/virg/2nd). You may have some religious things around, and were very picky when picking them out. You like those your way (jup/virg/2nd).

Your mental style is assertive (mars/virg/3rd), but exact. You like to talk about duty, responsibilities (jup/virg/3rd), and want things balanced (libra/3rd). You like unusual things (tarot, haha), and prolly have some odd hobbies (ur/5th), and may change hobbies suddenly (sagg/ur/5th). You have quite a few fantasies (nep/sagg/5th) about certain things, especially hobbies you could never go after.

When talking to friends sometimes, you can be unemotional (aq/7), but generally are liked by many. In your career, you like to be in charge, but sometimes are held back (aries/10/chiron/10/taur/10) because of your stubborness. But you do go a steady pace, and may not sometimes finish a task all the way.

You want to feel indespensible to loved ones, and many times feel unloved. Sometimes it's simply hard to enjoy yourself.

Your venus is in gemini which means you like to express your emotions, but your aspects in Venus have some hard ones. Opp with mars/sat/nep, so this style is many times hosed by fear of rejection of what you're gonna say, combined with some unrealistic expectations about how the communication should go. Plus you get pissed off sometimes about it.

Sun aspects: Many of your goals and dreams are unrealistic, but you still hang onto them, even though it sometimes feels there's a wall around you, preventing you from going forward.

... just the other day I was thinking "Do I've ADD?" :eek: lol but that's a story for another day.

I do have to say you pinpoint something I have always struggled with: Communication. I feel like I'm a fair and clear communicator, yet deep inside I always feel like I'm not coming across the way I wish I could.

"sagg/ur/5th"

It's interesting because for the last month and a half I have notice I few changes in my life (both emotional and physical), and I've noticed I'm leaving behind certain beliefs (you can say hobbies as well). It feels like I'm sheding parts of myself.

However I do give to fantasy a lot. I can't help it! My mind is always thinking;It's very active. The burden of being a Gemini!!! Though I do feel it helps me be creative, I draw/write stories/ do photography. I have many interest.

Unrealistic would be my love life, always chasing a fantasy. It speaks of my insecurities I guess, I keep telling myself " I just want a normal guy, that's all I ask for".

This is a nice introduction to Astrology (I'm more familiar with The Fea oracle or Numerology)

Thank you for the natal chart reading. It was very informative to read.

safari

hi akirafist , i am going to insert my fb in the reading itself :)

Rising sign: Aries, and Aquarius sun. What a combo. You are direct, to the point and not hesitant to express your thoughts, especially about love (venus/aries). You know what you want in love, and are willing to stick with it, and you'd prefer a man who knows what he wants as well. However you have the Aq sun sign, which is pretty distant and very analytical about love, and prefers guys more as an experiment rather than an actual relationship.

>>you are spot on !! i am direct , sometimes to the point of being very blunt but people generally like it because i am truthful and honest. i don't know how to diplomatically avoid saying something :) i really like men who are direct and KNOW what they want. unfortunately i have come across only those who are messed up in their heads and they try to influence my thinking as well. i tend to be distant especially with such partners who are fickle minded. i would rather stay away from such people than be in a relationship with them.

You have venus and mer in 12th house, which is the house of the "unknown", or hard to figure out. So relationships, even though you're assertive in them, are still a mystery, as guys are just stupid most of the time. They are also hard to talk to directly (merc/12), but you can be sympathetic when you want to be (merc/pie). Your sun sits in the 11th, which makes you a people person, but again, you're a people watcher (sun/aq), especially at work (asc/6th).

>> you nailed it again. and i have explained the fact that all the guys i have met until today are stupids :) i love love to explore all dimensions of relationships but these men never let me go beyond certain levels. i am sympathetic and it is a negative trait of my personality as because of this quality people tend to take advantage of my goodwill and get away with what they seek from me. i do get to have attention from people when i am in a group , although i like more to observe people from a distance than being an eye candy and watched by the crowd.

You put a lot of energy into your role at work (mars/6), and your career seems ok (no planets 10). You have many planets in your "work activities" house, which means you sometimes feel repressed there (sat/6), put forth a lot of your energy (mars/6), and try to make the place better with your contributions (jup/6). You even have a node here. You're analytical with your role at work, and do things carefully.

>>> work is worship for me. i live,eat,enjoy my work no matter what i am into. unfortunately i have been unemployed for quite long. however i was very active in the family life , serving people that i used to like a lot. but somehow things got a bit repressive and burdensome lately. i do want a break and thinking of what to do next that is more rewarding and satisfactory .

You have 2 planets in the meaning of life house, moon and neptune. Neptune is a very dreamy sign, and sitting in Sag makes it weird, especially with your moon in the same house. You have strong emotions towards figuring out what life's about, and that may involve religion, traveling, but your heart is REALLY into it. And you're perfectly willing to go forth and hammer away (sag), but many times it just escapes you.

>>>very true! i always have wanted to figure out life , infact i would say i have been studying all along, observing, trying to pay attention to what is it all about and you are spot on when you say that my heart is in exploring life :) it does escapes me this is very true.

You have a moon/mars aspect, making you just overall displeased with a lot of crap frequently, especially since you tried hard to go after it. You have lots of fantasies about how life should be, and your emotional communication is sometimes stifled, plus you can't express what you really want. You also get bored easily in many activities.

>> true! i am displeased by my surroundings at the moment and want to change my life for better. i have difficulty expressing myself the way i want to. i tend to get misunderstood easily by people around me . i do get bored by projects that are either too simple or have no depth in them. monotonous jobs kill me .

it was one of the most accurate reads i have ever got in recent times. thanks a lot for such an accurate and in-depth read . i truly enjoyed reading :)