Predicting luck level in given day

atman108

Hello,

I am curious what method would you choose for the following situation:

I regularly play game involving luck and skill, but every day my luck is different. Game is for real money. I know there are many influences which changes luck from day to day or hour to hour (astrological etc.). How can I know which time is best to play this game when I will have most luck using astrology of any kind?

Can you point me in some direction where to study such subject matter?

akirafist

I think the usual interpretation is Jupiter progressing into the 8th house (sex, death and other people's money), but I've also seen reference to Jupiter hitting the 5th house too (creativity, games, pleasure).

Do a chart for secondary progressions, and see where it lands.

Jupiter aspecting Sun in a nice way would also be helpful.

Minderwiz

I regularly play game involving luck and skill, but every day my luck is different. Game is for real money. I know there are many influences which changes luck from day to day or hour to hour (astrological etc.). How can I know which time is best to play this game when I will have most luck using astrology of any kind?

There are a number of approaches depending on circumstances. The first thing is to consider what sort of game you are playing. John Frawley wrote a book on Sports Astrology, which considers how to predict the outcome of sporting contests. However the approach is concerned with a contest involving two players (individual or teams) with a known fixed start time. You don't say whether tge game is two or multi-sided (such as a poker game) but clearly you have the possibility of varying the start time.

Another possibility is to cast an election chart in which you set the best astrological conditions you can and then elect to play at the moment these conditions hold. This approach is often used for determining the times of such things as launching a new company or venture, getting married, going on holiday, having an operation, etc.

Neither of those methods will guarantee success but should give you an extra edge.The thing that strikes me though is that you play the game(s) almost daily. If that is indeed the case then I doubt you will find either work except for the short term. The problem is that planets move and therefore are stronger at some times and weaker at others. If your chosen significator is weak for a particular period then the best you can do is minimise your losses or just not play.

Progressed or even transiting jupiter is of no use in these circumstances or for that matter any prediction method relating to your natal chart. Jupiter takes approximately 11 years to transit your natal chart (and progressed Jupiter moves about 30 times more slowly). You are not considering playing for one year in 12 LOL.

Jupiter and Venus (the benefics) do move through each house on a daily basis so you could simply play at the moment Jupiter enters the fifth house of a chart cast for the game's location. But this would prove too simplistic as it would ignore times when Jupiter is debilitated, for example, retrograde, or slow, or badly aspected.

Look at your natal chart, and see which planet rules your fifth House, and see how strong it is. Do the same for Jupiter, Venus and your Ascendant ruler. Pick out the strongest one or two and play at times during the day when these are at their strongest (or at least not at their least weak) in you regular game chart.. That might mean they are at an angle, and preferably, in their own sign, exaltation or triplicity

That's a relatively simple approach and therefore is still going to have issues but you can gradually work to improve it if you wish.

If this involves you in playing at 3am you might find it's a day to rest lol.