If you were a faerie, who would you be?

faunabay

This is sooo interesting. I haven't done this exercise before, so decided to try it now.
I asked "If I were a faery..." and before I got any farther in the question I heard the faeries say I was one!!! They told me to rephrase the question :D so I asked "Since I already am a faery who am I most like?" And I got Himself!
Which is extremely interesting as I've gotten him twice in the last three days!
WOW!
I also like the idea of asking this question for my animals too!! I'll have to try that later. :)

Chronata

I did this exercise again...because I feel like I am such a different person than I was...well, even a few months ago.

I ask...who am I most like at the moment?

and I see Tobaira.

And I burst into tears...

This is so very right, I think.

Change, fluidity...acceptance...renewed health...

Tears...

so many of the brakish waters in my life are being purified.

plus I have had this ungodly thirst for weeks...:D

sagitarian

softly rubs chronata's shoulders. you know, one of the first things that this fae told me was, "water is healing, and sometimes, that water is your tears". I'm glad that your life is finally "moving" instead of being "still". I am sorry that you've been so hurt. ~ Gentle hugs ~

Sage

Little Baron

If I was a faerie, which one would I be?

My instinct says 'a horrible one'.

I have been snappy and rude all day. Sometimes, I am like this. I admit that.

I draw 'The Bodacious Bodach'.

And like loose ends that the BB tidies, there have been things in conversations left dangling for me to comment on or critisise. I have felt unwell today so have been a little more 'prickly' than usual. He looks as though he is about to jump on something. And I need to learn not to jump so often.

I don't want to be 'The Bodacious Bonach'. It makes me sad. So I need to learn how not to be.

LB

Jewel

Hi Little Buddah ~spalshy hugs~
You know we all have those days, so don't feel like it is just you. I know what you mean about reacting before thinking things through, and then realizing that we have over-reacted to what ever situation or comment made by someone else. If you can recognize an area where you want to improve, then you have already taken the first step to change it. Chin up my friend! You are on the right path!

Little Baron

Thanks Jewel :)

Lb

the_surfacer

I did this exercise, and was quite surprised and amused to find that they think I would be the UnDressing of a Salad! Then again, the more I think about it, the more it seems to work -- my sense of absurdity is important to me.

Then I drew for Mr. Surfacer, who is apparently the Fee Lion. That makes so much sense -- of the two of us, he's clearly the Responsible Adult. :)

Alta

I never did this exercise, cannot think why I didn't...

46 The Friends..... yes, oddly enough, that *is* me.

autumnsdaughter

I pulled the Maiden.

I adore this card- I heard her whisper, "This is who you would be if you played a little more and worried a little less!"

Those faeries! :)