Sedona Deck and Oracle

AJ

very true to the area. I wonder how big the cards are

RiverRunsDeep

Anybody have the Sedona Deck and Oracle? I like the pictures and the theme of this set. Has anybody used it? How does it read? What do you get out of it?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/269514797/sedona-deck-oracle

I have the deck. I don't read it on its own, but in combination with my Napo Tarot (which also has a US southwestern flavor). As a combo, it gives amazing messages, but I do have to refer to the booklet to clarify the meanings. IMHO, the deck is worth purchasing if you are drawn to desert imagery or US southwest red rock imagery. The pics are basic and simplistic, yet absolutely beautiful and capable of delivering a message.

very true to the area. I wonder how big the cards are

I don't know the exact dimensions, but they are not large and unwieldy. Maybe a little larger than poker size, and more square-ish than rectangular.

G6

I have the deck. I don't read it on its own, but in combination with my Napo Tarot (which also has a US southwestern flavor). As a combo, it gives amazing messages, but I do have to refer to the booklet to clarify the meanings. IMHO, the deck is worth purchasing if you are drawn to desert imagery or US southwest red rock imagery. The pics are basic and simplistic, yet absolutely beautiful and capable of delivering a message.

I don't know the exact dimensions, but they are not large and unwieldy. Maybe a little larger than poker size, and more square-ish than rectangular.

I got it. Someone on eBay eas blowing it off for $5. Now I know why, one of the cards has a bend mark in it. People really need to disclose everything before they sell decks. It amazes me that people don't do that and then they pretend they didn't know when you mention it. Anyway, I really like the imagery quite a bit. Good idea RRD to use it with a SW deck tarot deck. My Vision Quest Tarot is the only one that would fit, so I'll have to pull it out.

The cards are oversized though. They feel like postcards almost. That's actually a good idea for a deck to use vintage postcards.

Belinda2

I do have the deck and I have had some pretty right on readings with it.