Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

GryffinSong

I would LOVE to see the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot. :)

Madame Squee

So far, I have the Holy Light, Buckland Romani and Prairie Tarot (all for iPad/iphone).

The images are gorgeous!

I love using the journaling feature and having immediate access to the book (as opposed to searching every cabinet in the house lol.)

My plan is to have them all. :love:

AJ

jason, you need to put a link to your website in your profile

JasonLion

AJ, good thought! URL added.

flying black kat

Jason

The app for the Tarot of the Tress won't download on my pay by month cell phone although others have from you.

I would also like to see an oracle deck. My favorite is the French Cartomancy .

Thanks, and keep it up. I love your apps and will buy more. Is there a way for you to be able to do apps for the Windows platform?

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

JasonLion

The app for the Tarot of the Trees won't download on my pay by month cell phone although others have from you.
Different carriers have different size limits on what will download over the cellular network, and our various apps are various sizes. You should be able to download any of our apps when you have a WiFi connection.

Support for Windows desktop versions is unlikely to happen. I will add your other suggestions to our wish list, for possible support at a future date.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

Rhiamon

I just downloaded the Crystal Visions app and I love it! so cool and the pics are gorgeous!

3ill.yazi

Is it possible or would it be possible to manually select the cards in a spread, so it could keep a record of your real life spreads?

Aivli

Is it possible or would it be possible to manually select the cards in a spread, so it could keep a record of your real life spreads?

YES! Here's How:
1) Go to settings. Under the "Shuffle, Cut Draw" section set the "Draw From" option to "List of Cards".
2) Go back to the main menu, and then select "New Reading".
3) In the "New Reading" section type a question or title for reading/spread, then select "Free Form Spread".
4) Tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Select "Draw Specific Card". That should take you to the list of cards.
5) Select the card you want, the top of your selected card should appear behind the deck/ partial card back. Drag your card to wherever you want it on the screen. You can rotate it using two fingers.
6) Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you are satisfied. Don't forget to make notes by tapping the journal icon in the lower right. You can also tap on each individual card and make notes for each card. You can also edit your title/question in the Journal view.

Hope this helps have fun!!

Winterchild

Buckland Romani

Sooooo I had to get the Buckland Romani.... just started playing, and The Paulina looks fabulous... ! Sometime ya can't beat instant gratification...