New for 2014 - The Deck of the Dead by Seven Stars

Disa

She thought no one liked it! Hahaaaa.. you are so silly. We really are dying for it. I can't wait!

seven stars

Disa - well, you know, sometimes I'm going to make stuff that people are like meh not so much.

Help me out would ya guys? I have a few images I'm trying to decide which I like better - which ones do you guys like better?

Attachments

• Which looks better.jpg
    Which looks better.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 131

MoonGypsy

Disa - well, you know, sometimes I'm going to make stuff that people are like meh not so much.

Help me out would ya guys? I have a few images I'm trying to decide which I like better - which ones do you guys like better?

Empress 2[although, i would rather see her clothed in a robe or draped/veiled--something Empress like] but that is just me; Devil 2, and Magician 1 are my faves...at first glance...[Devil one works for me, too, though]

Empress 1 looks more like a Lovers Card. ;) or 2 of Cups, even.

Really fabulous artwork, seven!

Starri Knytes

Empress 1,
Magician 1,
Devil 2.

It looks you're going to get a wide range of preferences here seven. I love this deck though, I'll be buying either way. [emoji813]:

karen0205

Empress 1
Devil 1
Magician 2

I am excited about this! I will be watching for any information.
Thank you so much for another deck!

Any chance on larger images and less border?

Nina*

Empress and Magician 2
Devil 1

Fabulous deck, Seven!!

seven stars

Oh you guys did that on PURPOSE! EXACTLY TIED! HAHAHA!

Nina*

:D :D :D

You'd think so...

How about a couple of extra cards if it's REALLY difficult for you to choose?

seven stars

I can make ONE extra card but the price cut-off is 80 cards & one of the cards is always a face card saying what the deck is....

MoonGypsy

Will it make a difference if i switch To *Empress one ...
i am good with either Devil [but tend to lean towards 2, but both are good] Still Magician One...

*i know i said the Empress looks more like a Lovers card, but i went back and
looked at the Lovers card, and so i think Empress One will work; because the Empress in that Card LOOKS more like an Empress to me.. :p :D

i like the "children" in Empress 2, that was the main attraction for me...