Stretch Tarot

jema

Wow, I like this, just pledged! I really hope this reaches the goal by mid December!

lol me too, which is why i bumped the thread, please spread the word about it so we get it funded. I need to own this one!

Annabelle

I have backed it :). Looks like there's still 20 days to go on the Kickstarter campaign -- I hope he makes his funding goal!

delizt

Just spotted this deck! I love collage decks, I hope this one gets funded-) just backed it

FaintlyMacabre

I backed it too. It is my first Kickstarter ever. I decided I have spent enough on lousy decks in the past that I could risk a little.

FaintlyMacabre

I see the artist has added bags and spread cloths to the rewards.

ana luisa

GORGEOUS deck and amazingly creative artist. I fear thought that his timing was not the best. Many won't even see this project and the deadline is quite close... I sincerely hope he makes it because, as Nemia said, this is a little gem.

delizt

I've added a bag to my backing, his mum is making them for him! He quite young I think and very talented. He's awfully nice as well, I wish his campaign great success as this deck really is lovely

Linfang

Time is running, check out this deck and back it, it's gorgeous :)

gregory

Time IS running out - he doesn't expect to make it (just got an update) but hopes to relaunch. Send messages, tell your friends, whatever it takes !

delizt

oh bummer, this is SUCH an interesting deck!!