Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy

JadePixie

Ooooh so pretty! <3

RavenLuna

Oh they are enchanting! I haven't got any of her decks, but this one looks like it could be for me.

GlitterNova

I find it interesting that she chose Cougar for The Emperor when we tend to associate felines with femininity. Of course, that's always the issue when we try to impose human archetypes onto animals--a male cougar is just as masculine as any other male animal. And anyone who knows a feral tomcat will know that they certainly aren't very feminine! I'm glad that Paulina seems to be thinking outside the box with her choice of animals.

Also it occurs to me that this will be a great deck for children, even if just as pretty animal flashcards!

Hemera

I'm glad that Paulina seems to be thinking outside the box with her choice of animals.
Absolutely. I was just thinking the same. She has chosen a pair of wolves for the Lovers which is really really fitting. Those animals are playful, loving and loyal to death and beyond. If memory serves me right wolves are lovers also in Animalis Os Fortuna.

Cocobird55

Very pretty.

journeyinghome

Some of the recent animal themed decks have really disappointed me but this looks like it could be fantastic! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, GlitterNova! :heart:

willowy

This looks beautiful,any ideas of when it's available?

Annabelle

This looks very pretty so far. It wouldn't work for me as a reading deck -- too swirly and pastel. I like the theme, though.

FLizarraga

As beautiful and inspired/inspiring as anything else that comes from Paulina Cassidy's hands.

That said, this reminds me that I have two of her decks --Paulina and Joy de Vivre-- and haven't read with them. Maybe it's time to try.