Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy

rylla

So beautiful - can't wait for this deck to be available.

Scarlet Woodland

I do like my colours a teensy touch more saturated but no use kidding myself... it's gorgeous, I'm a gonna grab it :D

staticfuzz

Groan. Need.

I really like her artwork but I haven't gotten her other decks because standard tarot deck size just seems too small, and the cards seem cluttered for that size (maybe part of it is looking on a computer screen). These cards look a lot more "clean" though, definitely want them.

Really hope they go with borderless, or borders/names that are easy to trim off! It's just too gorgeous.

FLizarraga

I do like my colours a teensy touch more saturated but no use kidding myself... it's gorgeous, I'm a gonna grab it :D

Me too, and it's true that her decks are sort of drab. Beautifully shaded, but drab. But her drawings are so richly overloaded with curlicues and arabesques and whatnot that more color would simply make one's retinas explode... :)

Rinoa

Ooh the cards are lovely! I agree with GlitterNova and Hemera - I appreciate that some of her choices deviate from the more common pairings used in animal decks. There's a whole lot of detail so I hope the size isn't too small as well.

Astraea

If any cards on earth deserve to be bigger and borderless, it's Paulina's (ditto Shadowscapes, but that's getting off-track). So delicate, such a wealth of detail! This one looks charming and wise, with a lovely vibe. I so admire Paulina's work.

desertrat

Thank you, Glitternova, for alerting us to Paulina's gorgeous forthcoming deck. I'm a big fan of her work and enjoy all of her decks. This is exciting news. :)

It appears she has a second new deck in the works called the Phantasma Tarot. Unfortunately no card samples have been posted. I will no doubt drool over that one also. :p

http://www.paulina.ws/carddecks.html

Myrrha

The Joie de Vivre deck did not work out for me. i loved that the characters had names and stories but in the end it just seemed too artistic, so personal to the artist that I couldn't really find a way into it. This one is artistic in the sense of being really beautiful and bringing the feeling of the animal but it seems like there would be more room for the reader. Looking forward to this one!

Sometimes I think I have too many animal decks but then I get them all out and look at how the same animal is interpreted in different decks and realize I need a few more!

GlitterNova

I really hope this gets released soon. I realized that this would be a perfect daily draw type of deck for guidance and affirmations. Is it more of an oracle deck than a tarot deck? Maybe, but I'm not bothered about it. The meanings given for each card on the website are actually quite nice and help to explain the choice of animals well. And the art is, well, just mesmerizing! So much expression and personality in each animal.
Seriously, look at this face: http://www.paulina.ws/spiritsong/acorns04-walrus.html :D