The Vertigo Tarot , help with edition please

coyoteblack

Hello All

I have the Vertigo Tarot and I have no idea which version it is . I checked almost every site and all I can find out is the first edition is taller and thinner then the second edition. I cant find out what the dimensions are . If anyone can help that would be great.
Finding the book for this should be fun as well.

PathWalker

I think some of the editions were distinguished by their boxes. Yours still boxed?
(I'm thinking not but hopeful for you)

Good luck

coyoteblack

I think some of the editions were distinguished by their boxes. Yours still boxed?
(I'm thinking not but hopeful for you)

Good luck

Hello Pathwalker

I have the regular box not the bigger box with book the full set comes with. Thanks for your help.

BTW trade train for St Paddy's day if you want to join.

PathWalker

I had a first version big box, but it's long gone. Hope someone knows about them.

I don't ride the trade trains any more, problems backstage that I didn't like put me off, but I wish you all much fun :)

coyoteblack

I had a first version big box, but it's long gone. Hope someone knows about them.

I don't ride the trade trains any more, problems backstage that I didn't like put me off, but I wish you all much fun :)

Thank you PathWalker

rwcarter

I think I have the first and second versions at home. I'll try to remember to look for you if no one answers before then.

Madame Squee

1st edition, Copyright 1995, DC Comics:
5-1/2 x 3 x 1 inches.

2nd edition, Copyright 2001, DC Comics:
5 x 2-3/4 x 7/8 inches.

I don't have the 3rd edition (20th Anniversary Edition), which I believe was released in 2005.

Attachments

• Vertigo comparison.jpg
    Vertigo comparison.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 198

coyoteblack

Thank you all I think I actually do have the first edition . Madame Squee my deck looks like the one on the left side of your picture .

Thanks again all

Madame Squee

Thank you all I think I actually do have the first edition . Madame Squee my deck looks like the one on the left side of your picture .

Thanks again all

Yes, the one on the left is the first edition.

The 1st-edition deck is brown, the finish is matte.

The second edition is black, the finish is glossy.