Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

Minderwiz

Time for a new round of Horary readings.

The basic rules are as for all the other horary threads. If you want a question answered please think carefully and phrase it as accurately and precisely as you can. It must be something that you see as a pressing issue, not casual interest and it's outcome must affect you directly or substantially. Think carefully here, for example the question 'should I go to Spain for my holidays?' might really disguise the question 'Should I leave my mother when she's ill?' which underlies the first question but is not directly asked, whereas it is the second, unasked question, which is of concern.

If you are not sure this, please simply explain the situation that gives rise to your concern and we can try and negotiate the right question, either through pm or through the thread.

I don't usually require your natal details though these may be useful in some cases to check that the chart I cast for the question is valid. Please supply some background details as it is vital for the process that I fully understand the question (that determines the time at which I cast the question). If I'm not sure I will ask for clarifications on some or all of it.

I have a couple of members who have already indicated that they may be interested, so Caridwen and LoveLove, if you are still interested ask away.

LoveLove

Dear Minderwitz,

It seems that I am the first to ask. Well, my question is will I and when get married :) ?

I wish you all the best,

LoveLove

Mona18

Minderwitz,

I will sit if that's ok ... My situation is this. RG and I have been seeing each other off/on for about 10 months. He's super busy with work and I feel like I'm not a priority. I feel like we crossed paths for a reason, however sometimes I get so frustrated and want to walk away (I have) but something always makes me go back. My question I guess would be if he is the man I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with or if I should move on?

8:30AM Texas time.

Let me know if you need anything else and thanks for your time.
Mona18

caridwen

Thank you for remembering:)

I wanted to know about the blockage in my love life and thought an in depth astrology reading would be more pertinent but will post here anyway.

I have been single, bar one three year relationship, for 16 years. So I have had only one relationship in nearly 20 years as my ltr was 3 years.

I wanted to know the significance of this in an astology reading and how that looks in my stars/planets.

But for a Horay reading which seems to be less in depth, I would like to know when I will meet my life partner ie when will I meet the person I marry. I hope it's soon as I'm getting a tad impatient:D (I'm not sure if this is included in a Horay reading or if I should ask this in a more in depth reading but I would like to know what this long stretch of aloneness means for my life overall. If it's a lesson I needed to learn in order to be more independent or if I am simply just meant to be alone. So I really wanted to explore the issue).

What information do you need? I can give you more background details. Please let me know what you would like in exchange. I'm kind of into working with runes so I can do an equal rune reading:)

scorpiogirl

Hello I hope I can participate. I had an embarrasing situation, (I got a little intoxicated) with someone and flirted a little with him. Did he find it innapropiate, or anything like that? I hired him to be part of a project we just did and want him to participate again, hope what I did not scare him away forever. Thank You.

Minderwiz

Well a set of relationship questions to start with!

For LoveLove, Mona18 and Caridwen,

Horary can give detailed answers in many cases, but it's short term - a reading is good at most for a year, and often a shorter period. So I would suggest that you put a time frame to the question with a maximum of one year. One of the benefits of that, is that a 'Yes' answer clearly should bring positive results in a known period of time - an unlimited time period could well mean a 'Yes' being years off a positive outcome. It is possible to get timings from a horary but these tend to be short, medium, and long term relative to the question.

If you are all agreeable I'll take the period as six months but if you prefer to extend it to the full year just say so.

Caridwen,

I'll look for 'blockages' as well but as I said elsewhere, a natal reading would also help. In your case I'd like your natal details as well, as this is clearly a longer term issue. You can either post them here or if you prefer PM me. I'm not at this point intending to do a full reading but we might eventually get to that stage, the horary might well raise issues that would shed light on the natal chart.

Scorpiogirl - in your case I'm assuming that your interest in a 'relationship' is a business one primarily - but if you've got any hopes of a romantic relationship please say so, otherwise I'l ignore it as an area to focus on.

Mona18

Well a set of relationship questions to start with!

For LoveLove, Mona18 and Caridwen,

So I would suggest that you put a time frame to the question with a maximum of one year..

I'll take the suggested time frame of one year ... Thanks!

scorpiogirl

Hi actually we met two years ago and I used to have a romantic interest in him, i only find him attractive (only physical level) but i am seeing someone else so it will make any situation difficult. i am hoping we can have another business relationship as well as friendly one. but i have no intention of making any serious moves on him. hope that clears it up.

Ronia

I know you said vacation questions are not exactly what we should ask but sine my vacation is related to having money for it, can I still ask if I will be able to take my son on a ten-day vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August this year? It's our favorite spot and we're dreaming of going back but currently can not afford it at all. :(

Minderwiz

I know you said vacation questions are not exactly what we should ask but sine my vacation is related to having money for it, can I still ask if I will be able to take my son on a ten-day vacation to the country B. in the hotel GHV in August this year? It's our favorite spot and we're dreaming of going back but currently can not afford it at all. :(

Well I used the 'vacation' question as an example of asking one question when the main concern is actually some other issue. And this seems to be the case here. You seem to have answered your own question when you say you can't afford it - are you really looking for an answer to the question:

'Is there any way that I will be able to afford to take my son on holiday to the hotel GHV in country B, this August?'

or had you something else in mind, as clearly you would be able to take your son (assuming you can use a credit card or borrow the money) but I'm guessing that it's the consequences either financial or otherwise that concerns you. If you can frame a question that seeks an answer to your concerns, I'll try and provide the answer.