A note for those who are approaching, at or past age 40.

dadsnook2000

The Uranus cycle thread has had a lot of material added to it that examines the mid-life crises that many of us experience at/after age 40. This thread also looks at the Uranus oppostion to its natal position, and also ties in the Saturn-to-Uranus thread to show how the two planets battle for control and influence in our mid-life.

Later, after I have gone thru the Planet Series and have gone further with the Planets-Between-Partners Series, we can explore other crises points in our lives in terms of typical cycles. This will require some feedback from the list. I do note that we have several active participants who are at/past this mid-life point and who may wish to discuss and share in this type of discussion. Its sort of like a real-life application course in astrology. Dave

star-lover

i will be posting on this but not sure how soon

I tried to rush it today and found I couldnt do it - I will need to make some time to do it properly

those transit years were very very eventful and interesting - I just need to get my head around how they could relate to saturn and uranus in my chart natally

squeakmo9

I'm also just about to touch 40 in another 6 months but am having a difficult time expressing this in astro terms. Will give it go, somehow.

squeakmo9

Just added my poultry 2 cents to the Uranus, midlife crises thread.
:)
Squeak