Taurus really that bad?

Azarial

I am a Taurus. But whenever I spend some time browsing around the internet and learning more about the sign, I must ask myself, "Are we really that bad?" Most sources make us sound like we only care about money and material objects, but we are good in bed. What are your thoughts?

squeakmo9

I'm a Taurus as well. Like a coin with 2 sides, every sun sign has it's good points and less than stellar tendencies.
For as lazy, stagnant, stubborn this sign is said to be (personally, I wouldn't know;)), we are also loyal, loving, and true. No, we are no worse or better than any other sign in the zodiac...and not all Taurus are obsessed with the material. I have my sun, moon, mercury in my 9th house, some of us have a spiritual bent and are interested in blending both world (mundane & spiritual).

floracove

The Taurus that I have known have all been very interesting and kind hearted people.

I've only noticed that they were good with dealing with their finances, and the times they did splurge,it was after a lot of thought, and they normally made wise purchases, ones that would give them years of service since they always seemed to be the type to take care of their things as well.

I did however notice that they do love to eat, as far as enjoying what they did eat, admittedly it was very good, since they were so nice to share.

I cannot remember ever having any of them to terribly upset with me any more than anyone else I suppose, so I've never really seen a mad bull in action, though I have heard stories...so, I don't think I'd want to make one of them terribly upset with me.

Most of them seemed to just need time off or a bit of time to themselves to get over anything that might have upset them with me. Of course, nothing was so awful that it didn't take long for them to get over it.

Although, I must add, that one of my college roommates had a problem as we all knew the same circle of friends and she felt like they should only be her friends, (however, in her defense, she was an only child born to elderly parents and consequently use to having things or people all to herself.)but I guess she eventually dealt with that.

Generally, I have found Taurus people to be quite charming and without too busy an energy for me to be able to handle being around them.

celticnoodle

Azarial said:
I am a Taurus. But whenever I spend some time browsing around the internet and learning more about the sign, I must ask myself, "Are we really that bad?" Most sources make us sound like we only care about money and material objects, but we are good in bed. What are your thoughts?
:laugh: I had to laugh when I read your post, because you are right, it does seem like everyone has this to say about you taurus'. My husband is a taurus---and i've known other taurus people as well. Going by all of them, I'd say, they are a hardworking, secure and very intelligent sign. The type of person you could depend on in a difficult situation, and someone to rely on for good advice. they will not steer you wrong. they are not wishy washy, (like us librans! :D) They are natural born leaders. Yes, those that I know can also be a bit bullheaded and strong willed, but (and I hate to admit this!), they usually turn out to be right, too!

Barbaras Ahajusts

My beloved first born grandson is a Taurus with Virgo rising. He can do no wrong! Ok, maybe not so true, but he's perfect to me! LOL
One thing that is very prominate with him is, he likes to see all his treasures old and new, on display! I don't blame him, he has some neat collectibles and pretty cool toys! I just hate to dust and I know he won't.
Other than that, he has a heart of gold and that makes him my darlen. He is very psychic and sensitive.
His sister, the Virgo with Pisces told him, "You may be psychic, but I'm smart!" LOL!

Taurus as such cool kiddos to me!
And unless ya'll are over 52, everyone is a kid to me! :D

Barb

GoddessArtemis

I love Taureans! I'm drawn to them...their stability, their dependability, their sure-footedness (is that a word?), their sensuality, their drive, their earthy-ness, their loyalty, their nurturing and caring personality...

Yea, love those Taureans.

That's all I've gotta say. ;)

GA

rogue

The tauruses I've personally known have all been bad. They only cared about material things and have no brains at all. They resented spiritual people and anybody who's been more gifted than them. Also they liked to eat a lot and have a natural tendency to get fat. They had no moral fibers in their being either. I know that taurus, like all signs is not universally bad or good, but it's a matter of whether the individual is well- or ill-dignified. Unfortunately I tend to see taurus in a bad light because for some reason all the ones I've known have been ill-dignified, so I've basically only seen the worst of the sign.

celticnoodle

oh dear, lampkin. that is too bad that you've only seen the negative side of some negative taureans. i hope that one day you will meet a taurean to prove you wrong! they can be wonderful partners and great friends. my husband is my rock! he's a super guy and a taurean.

Kahlie

Well, I met one Sun-sign Taurus that drove me crazy... totally! So slow on making changes even though his life was going down the drain... ack! As a Gemini I didn't get that and moved on... a few months later he was back lamenting that he shouldn't have let me go... a year later his life was still in the same shit... ;)

Just a few weeks ago I found out I have my Moon in Taurus... hehehe.... then I was like... *mutter mutter* OK, so it's true I'm cautious and work hard... that I tend to be very responsible and that I love some sensuality in my life... :)

I also found out that according to that book, my sun-sign and moon-sign would be at odds with each other... well, I'm not a typical Gemini Sun... but I do see the tension sometimes in my need to be secure versus my need to have a challenge...

Kahlie

NightQueen

I too am a taurean, born on the 21st of April so i'm also on the cusp of aries a mixture of earth and fire lol I am the full blown bull I do always go horns first especially in arguments, im extremely stubborn can have a bad temper and i spend more money than i have and i loveeeeeeeeeeee to eat good food hahaha
But i am also extremely loving i would help anyone that approached me, i would share my last slice of bread so to say I think were very interesting characters and great people just dont cross or betray us and all is fine hehe