Taurus really that bad?

floracove

I've never read that myself, but I will tell you one great book is Linda Goodman's Sun Signs.

She actually categorizes everything from man, woman, child, boss, and employee in every sun sign.

If you do a search for Linda Goodman's Sun Signs, you will be able to find the book for online reading.

It's very good, and I hope to one day replace my hard copy of the book.

*You more than welcome, I actually think everyone should read this book.

Azarial

Thank you for the information!

celticnoodle

Cielo said:
And the last thing one could say about me is that I care about money!!! :p I couldn't care less,- as long as I have enough to get by, I'm fine! However, I do enjoy sensual things....I love lush fabrics and beautiful designs and I have my quirky little oddities, like my obsession with fresh lush bed linnen and flowers and quality chocolate and coffee.....lol....
I can be quite stuborn and target oriented when I want but most of all, I'm extremely loving. I'm glad to be a Taurus! :D
:laugh: cielo, you have just described my husband to a tee! in addition, he's extremely generous to all our family and close friends---there in an instance when they are going through tough times to help in anyway he can.

Yes, every sign has it's good and it's bad. I've known a few Leos who were 'difficult', and LOTS of 'Scorpios' too, who could be even MORE difficult. So, it is every sign with good and bad, I guess.

and, yes, i love this quote you posted Indigo Rose
indigorose said:
As with all signs there are good and bad co-existing. We choose.
A person can express the best gifts of their sign or show the worst. It's up to the individual to choose the high road or take the low road

how true!

now, azarial, I've not heard that taureans make better mothers to sons then daughters. i cannot think of any taureans that i know who are mothers to both sons & daughters to make the comparison, but my husband is a GREAT dad to our daughter! He's the best! He also makes a great 'stand-in' dad to my nephews and nieces who have absent fathers. they all feel that way about him. He's taught them so much---both the girls and the boys. so, he's a great father figure.
and I'm sure taureans make great mothers as well too!

Free Flight

taureans are great, wonderful folk :)

Gemini Rising

I happen to love Taureans, I don't see what's so bad about them. Yes, my little cousin happens to be a devil to babysit because he's stubborn, but that's about all.

They have loads of good qualities! They're very dependable, down-to-earth, practical, eloquent people. All the Taureans I know are invariably good singers, and some of them communicate better than Geminians! Maybe it's the throat rulership?

faerylvr

My youngest son (7) is a taurus and outside of knowing what he wants (and wanting it right than) I think he is wonderful. Loyal and loving to a fault and very attached to his family (mommy especially). He is chatty (very very chatty) and highly intelligent (of the kind that scares the teachers so they don't want to deal with him), but I would trade him for the world. My oldest son (13 soon) is a Scorpio... and I wouldn't trade him either although he is starting to get secrative (as Scorps do) so we are working on that with him... I have an interesting household with opposite signs in my boys... they are night and day... my Scorp, while loving is not affectionate like my Taurus, although everynow and then he comes in with his hand linked in front of him smiling, going " mooommmmyy..."

My husband is a Saggitarius so we have a peace maker which I think is excellent... especially since I am a leo :D