Experiments with "Eye Rhythms" in the Dodal

eltarot78

very good thread.

Excuse me meddle with a small contribution, it almost telegraph synthetic because of my bad English (I use google translator).

I think the 3 of spades refers to the idea of starting the thread, 3 spades ellipse is repeated in the wheel, the wheel as Le Fanu says things spinning out of our control, Ace sort the ideas and to take control ( take the sword and ideas by the handle).

The Tarot is an excellent tool, as you know, just that we have desided advance the strategy which we will build reading.
the question is what gives the context of reading and the sequence I see synchronous with the start of the thread decision, the "Tarot" always talking, and more to friends from him.

I read as I write, from left to right,
just as it is written on TdM.
and the way in advancing its numerical sequence.

Herzog

Thanks for your contribution, moderndayruth :) I really like the movement that you described and how you put it into a frame of reference of someone who is skilled and practices what they do. That makes a lot of sense when I look at the pictures.

Eltarot78... thank you as well. Without turning the spread into a personal reading, I can see how these cards might connect with our decision to start this IDS. For example, taking chances as the characters on the wheel seem to be doing or as you said, formulating new ideas and strategies as that Big Ace suggests.

Very nice observations

Herzog

This may be far fetched, but seeing as we are experimenting I'll throw it out there...

Le Fanu, thinking more on the blue floorboards beneath the wheel and the blue cuff on the Ace, I noticed the lines of the floorboards run horizontally while on the cuff they run vertically. This may give a clue to some bit of advice such as, "stop lying down... stand up and defend yourself." Or just this idea of going from a passive to an active state. Or perhaps allowing "fate" to "walk all over you" when you should "stand up" and take responsibility for yourself...

Point is, there seems to be a message regarding how to Act in a given situation. The message is literally hidden within the lines. For me, this underscores just how much instruction/advice can be pulled out of a couple of cards.

Le Fanu

HerzogIsGod said:
Le Fanu, thinking more on the blue floorboards beneath the wheel and the blue cuff on the Ace, I noticed the lines of the floorboards run horizontally while on the cuff they run vertically. This may give a clue to some bit of advice such as, "stop lying down... stand up and defend yourself." Or just this idea of going from a passive to an active state. Or perhaps allowing "fate" to "walk all over you" when you should "stand up" and take responsibility for yourself...

Point is, there seems to be a message regarding how to Act in a given situation. The message is literally hidden within the lines. For me, this underscores just how much instruction/advice can be pulled out of a couple of cards.
Nice! Not far fetched at all. I'm really quite gobsmacked at how much there is to look at and pick out! And I agree with you, these cards seem to brim with a message on how to act.

Dashing out (again).. I'm somewhere between pool and work...more later!

Bernice

HerzogIsGod: "Point is, there seems to be a message regarding how to Act in a given situation."
Le Fanu: "these cards seem to brim with a message on how to act."
Bee:"Your fortune will depend on a very formal (or disiplined) approach. Observe the rules and you will meet with success"
Seems we all arrived at a very similar conclusion, dispite seeing the cards from our own viewpoint!

Bee :)

Le Fanu

Bernice said:
HerzogIsGod: "Point is, there seems to be a message regarding how to Act in a given situation."
Le Fanu: "these cards seem to brim with a message on how to act."
Seems we all arrived at a very similar conclusion, dispite seeing the cards from our own viewpoint!

Bee :)
Wonderful conclusion! thanks Bee...

Now Herzog (on that point...) feel free to shuffle and spread 3 more cards whenever you're ready ;)

Herzog

Three pips, Le Fanu :) A bit daunting, but we can do this...

Three Swords popped up again... this is actually a good thing. We can see how the same card can have an entirely different meaning from one spread to the next.

seven coins
four cups
three swords

Initial observation:

As usual, the first glance produced nothing. Then I noticed a diminishing pattern: seven to four to three. And then Odd, Even, Odd. This appeared to be a concentration of sorts. We have seven objects -coins- three of which are centralized and wrapped inside vines and leaves. These three are surrounded by four more objects. These appear to be two separate parts of the same thing.

When we move to the four cups, one might say the four outer objects from the previous coins card have changed into four cups. And that the three objects surrounded by vines in the coin card have changed into the one central vine running down the center of the four cups.

This produces a general feeling of something being concentrated. Starting from the "Odd number" physical then changing into "Even number" emotional.

Something which was moving or active has been stabilized. This produced a kind of "calming" effect, perhaps.

Moving to the three swords, there is another concentration, or focus of energy. The thick vine running down the center of the four cups cards appears to have changed into a sword.
What is a sword? What can it do? How do swords act in the world? How do they effect their environment or influence other people?

Looking further and comparing the first and last cards... the three centralized coins wrapped in vines are pointing upwards, just like the sword points upwards. This can be an "eye rhyme" of sorts as I believe this connects the images. This feels like some "work related" project being expressed or talked about or shared with others.

One can begin to see how this may apply to a reading about "jobs" or "projects" or chores around the house which need to get done. Delegation perhaps. Without a question though, we can speculate all day.

More in a bit...

Attachments

• three cards.jpg
    three cards.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 227

Herzog

I can imagine the seven coins as some high level "business" proceedings with a core (3 central coins) that is moving forward. As we progress to the four cups, these proceedings seem to slow down or become stabilized. Naturally we would need to ask "Why?" If the core group of three coins rhymes with the three swords, then I can imagine that whatever took place in the slowed down/stabilized/four cups stage, somehow invigorated our "core group". There appear to be refreshed and off and running again with new and exciting ideas...

Maybe the "core group" need to shed excess baggage (4 outer coins/4 cups) that was weighing them down

This is how I might read these cards as a group

Moonbow

Just a reminder.. if you have an image hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack you can embed the spread in this forum. so much easier for people to see the image within a post.