Aeclectic Community Tarot Decks & Oracles!

FrauGrandDuchess

I am still pretty new to Aeclectic and I just discovered this: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/project/

How fun! It looks like the last decks (the fourth one and the first oracle) were from 2006-2007. Does anyone know if there are plans to revive this tradition?!

Chronata

I think it would be up to Solandia to open this up again, and someone super organized to organize it. I think there is probably enough interest! I really enjoyed making cards for these in the past!

Alta

I think that is likely the other way around. If someone volunteers to lead it, then Solandia would re-open it. :)

TůRo cards

Very creative! I like seeing all the different artists' interpretations of each card and would love to see the tradition continued. If there were enough interest in continuing the project, perhaps adding some overall themes (perhaps voted on by the community) would spur interest, creativity and reflect an overall sense of the Aeclectic collective mind?

merissa_88

If it's open to anyone, I'd love to participate. Otherwise, I will enjoying seeing it progress. :)

baylys

I'd be keen to participate.

gregory

I'd do cards again but no way will I ever organise another collaborative deck. Been there (elsewhere) - never again ! That will be the sticking point. It is a nightmare, it really is....

ETA PLEASE not themed.... It worked fine four times without a theme; I am sure it would run if there were a willing organiser.

Glass Owl

I think that an AT collaborative Lenormand would be cool.