Nine Lives Tarot, a creative journey

desertrat

Hi Annette! I was playing with your deck and felt moved to offer up some praises. :) It's truly a beautiful work of art and I am grateful to have it. Your Sun card has especially inspires me. It's depressing how often the artwork of that particular tarot card disappoints. But yours elicited a "Yay!" from me the first time I saw it, and still does.

I wish you great success with your creation - You deserve it. :D

frejasphere

Hi Annette! I was playing with your deck and felt moved to offer up some praises. :) It's truly a beautiful work of art and I am grateful to have it. Your Sun card has especially inspires me. It's depressing how often the artwork of that particular tarot card disappoints. But yours elicited a "Yay!" from me the first time I saw it, and still does.

I wish you great success with your creation - You deserve it. :D

Oh thank you so much! *blushing from ear to ear*

Truly, hearing such lovely feedback will most likely go straight to my head and make me unbearable all weekend ;)

I am really moved by what you said about the Sun, I wanted the artwork to remind of the feeling you get (that ear to ear happy warmth) when the sun is shining bright on your face ... To hear a 'Yay!' is ever so special :heart: :)

Thank you :)

frejasphere

Here's a new post on my blog, with my thoughts on Tarot cards and their accuracy ...

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/blog/are-tarot-cards-always-right/

I find it interesting to think about the meaning behind readings, how we view them and what we expect to glean from them...

To me, the Tarot is a visual tool, a link to our subconscious mind ... in that, I do believe that each reading has something to say, which is perhaps less about being right or wrong - and more about the advice or message we choose to see (or not) :)

karen0205

Here's a new post on my blog, with my thoughts on Tarot cards and their accuracy ...

http://www.ninelivestarot.com.au/blog/are-tarot-cards-always-right/

I find it interesting to think about the meaning behind readings, how we view them and what we expect to glean from them...

To me, the Tarot is a visual tool, a link to our subconscious mind ... in that, I do believe that each reading has something to say, which is perhaps less about being right or wrong - and more about the advice or message we choose to see (or not) :)

You should post your deck in the Tarot Deck forum. Most people aren't going to see it in Deck Creation.

frejasphere

You should post your deck in the Tarot Deck forum. Most people aren't going to see it in Deck Creation.
Thank you for your suggestion :)

I may have confused the forum rules, but I have a feeling that this is the only place allowed for posting links and images of a (self-published) deck... ? :)

rwcarter

Thank you for your suggestion :)

I may have confused the forum rules, but I have a feeling that this is the only place allowed for posting links and images of a (self-published) deck... ? :)
Decks in progress are discussed in Tarot Deck Creation. Published decks, whether self-published or published by one of the larger tarot publishers are discussed in Tarot Decks. If the deck is available for purchase, starting a thread for it in Tarot Decks is perfectly fine. If you're still working on the cards or working to get them published, continuing to post in Tarot Deck Creation is fine.

frejasphere

Decks in progress are discussed in Tarot Deck Creation. Published decks, whether self-published or published by one of the larger tarot publishers are discussed in Tarot Decks. If the deck is available for purchase, starting a thread for it in Tarot Decks is perfectly fine. If you're still working on the cards or working to get them published, continuing to post in Tarot Deck Creation is fine.
Oh thank you so much for clarifying this :) I must admit I'm a muddle-head at times, frequently prone to getting lost :)

Happy day to all :)