Images of upcoming Third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot in two sizes

Hexi

Hello all, at long last I would like to share with you that I am going to be able to offer a third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot deck in two sizes. Poker for ease of shuffling and Jumbo for ease of viewing and meditation. The new images are way higher resolution, going from 72 dpi to 300 dpi. As well the original paintings were photographed with a Zeiss lens, lending even greater detail to the work. The cards are border-less and have a snappy feel and shuffle very well.

We will offer a variety of packages, with and without boxes, with, and without books, so you can choose the best package that suits your needs and budget. We have a target date of two months to have them available for sale. You can view them here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...13061800.36876.100001198269613&type=1&theater

my new web page is www.roxiartwork.ca

AJ

Good news! Your deck speaks volumes and should never be silenced.

Amanda

Cool! I had the 2nd ed. and I must say I'm really diggin' that poker size!

Hexi

Pearls of Wisdom tarot third edtions

Hello everyone, I have uploaded my final proofs to Game Crafter and they will be shipping it out to me mid Feb. As soon as I receive them, I will photograph and get them up on the store for sale. You can check out my web page store, we have a target date of March for them to be up, depending on the mail of course. http://www.roxiartwork.ca/#!store/cux4

Pricing has been determined and we were determined to keep the pricing affordable for everyone. In that line, we are offering several different packages that start with just the decks and a small booklet, no boxing, right up to the ultimate package of two decks, all the books and a layout board. I don't think anyone else is doing this, so we are hopeful this wide selection will be popular.

In the future there will be more coming, in terms of a workbook/journal for the majors, an in depth course into the Pearls of Wisdom major arcana. I am also working on an oracle deck, so way more to come this year.

If you are on FB you can see the pricing on my Pearls of Wisdom Tarot page, or by friending me at Roxi Sim.

Thanks again to everyone who has supported my deck from the beginning and welcome to all you new fans who are in for something completely different. Cheers Hexi

danieljuk

can't wait Hexi! going to get several of the new versions of the deck when they are released :) this is a great idea! :thumbsup:

Hexi

thanks so much. Hexi

Sulis

Good for you Hexi.. This is such a lovely deck and for those people who love lots of symbolism and a fresh look at the RWS style cards, it's such a wonderful deck to read with.. One of those decks that lets you see something new with each change of context...

Hexi

thanks everyone, I am so happy to be able to offer such a wonderfully updated version, that really shows off the art work. Cheers Hexi!

Amunet

I can't tell you how excited I am for this!!!

Hexi

Pearls of Wisdom sale date

We have the final proofs and are very happy. We have been photographing the decks. Everything is getting set up at the store and Pearls of Wisdom Tarot 3rd editions will be for sale Feb. 27th. There are various packages to suit your needs and budgets. I am also working on a little video to help with the launching of this long awaited edition. Cheers Hexi