Diary of a Broken Soul

Which layout would you prefer in a tarot deck?

• Traditional Tarot Titles for Majors and Pips

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Numbered Majors with Playing card numbering for the Pips

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikkiB

same here - so disapointed, would have loved to have been able to work with your beautiful work, but i wish you all the best with your new project...x

sacredashes

Thank you all... :*

The updates in another thread may soften the disappointment.. **hoping** :D

I have lost touch with my baby sister for many years and it is as if the stars have aligned itself for us to work together on a project. The last few weeks have been so much fun with her, I could not let this slip by.

We are like the sisters from Practical Magic. She mentally blows up light bulbs in her home when she gets worked up (for real!!!) and I put out the street lamp in front of my apartment when I am channeling (also for real!!!) so its a good thing we are living in different continents. It feels right so yeah... am glad we got this chance.

:heart:

Eyebright

Sad news Ash, but I look forward to your future offerings. :)

flying black kat

Dearest Ash:

I am sorry to hear that you have put aside the remaking to the "Diary of a Broken Soul.

I am delighted for you to get to work with your sister on another project. May you have succes after succes in your new endivoe.

Be at Peace, and enjoy.

Kathy

MsRubyRain

Ash,

No worries. Disappointment passes. You need to decide what is the right thing for you to do. I am very happy you have been enjoying working with your sister.

I don't get to see my sister that often, so I know how fun it is when we get together.

Be blessed.

shadowdancer

ohh.... am so gutted. I thought as part of it was with printers, it was soooo close to being in existance.

I had this in my wish list as THE deck of the year for me to look forward to.

ah well, things happen for a reason.

Good luck with other ventures Ash. If Jahanam does call you back you will find us all there waiting with hopeful looks on our faces that one day - it may come to be.

Take care

Davina

sacredashes

All things happen for a reason

I am glad you guys are so awesome about the last minute change of direction.

It is true. The disappointment will pass :* and if the opportunity arises in the future... No promises...

This doesn't mean Jahanam has closed its doors on us. My work with my sister is unrelated to tarot but since we started communicating... the guides have returned. In fact, I have been going back there a lot lately and have already etched 6 new cards.

:heart: