Gothicky Kyds Tarot

la-luna

Love her eyes - soo much happening in there, to read into her soul, diva and yet fairytale-porcelain doll.

Catmoon

Wow, they awakened my motherly instinct. LOL

sacredashes

lil emperor

:D... don't let them fool ya... they're not always so darn cute... ;)

lil' emperor

Let me tell you how emperors do things as opposed to the divas. Recent update of my personal favorite **sssshhhhhh*** :) I love them all the same but one lil' guy just makes my day.

Its Roshan again... No, the Kyds aren't all based on him but his recent incident was really funny.

One night, he had his school bag on the bed and it was blocking the air-conditioner. Its bed-time so his dad told him to put it on the floor. That way his brothers would get some cool air too.

Roshan looked at his father in the eye and said, "Dad... my bed, my rules." ROFL... aaaahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha... Here is the Night Flower on her first night home in 2 weeks. She thought it was funny but clearly her husband wasn't impressed.

So he said to Roshan, "You're a funny guy, aren't you?" and without missing a beat, Roshan tilts his head and replied, "Seriously?"

Exasperated, his dad tells my sister, "That's it! You handle him!"

So she comes back after her leave and relates this story to me saying, "I wonder where he gets it from!!"

Me? I'm thinking to myself, "Atta' boy!" :p That's an Emperor in the making.. })

:heart:

Ash

ETA:

ok... I got the remark wrong. Eaves-dropping on a conversation tonight, the Night Flower was talking to one of her sons on the phone (no prizes if you guess which one right :D :p

On my end, I overheard her saying, "What do you mean you don't want to talk?"

... pause....

"ROSHAN! What do you mean you don't know ME??!!!"

**giggling to myself.. }) I LOVE that kid...**

She hangs up sighing and tells me (again) , "My son is SO naughty!" No need to ask what happened, I just heard.

"Like the time he said, "Seriously?"

Apparently, his dad didn't say "You're a funny guy." My sister just corrected me.. His dad said, "Roshan. You are full of shit." to which he replied, "Seriously?"

If I ever have a kid, I want one just like him })

Attachments

• lil emperor1.jpg
    lil emperor1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 106

Glitterbird

Fabulous!!! Where's the pre-order list?!? :D

Alta

hahaha..... good story. They really start young to be what they will become.

I was at the YMCA this morning, and the children's group where in the next room. It being Halloween this weekend the kids were in costumes and one little girl had on a pink, pouffy princess costume. All of the other kids were playing but she couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror. She preened and twirled and I laughed to myself. Starts young! I like your picture, he looks determined. :)

sacredashes

:bugeyed: Glitterbird... my last project took me 3 years to complete :p I just started on the Kyds... We have a llooooonggggggg journey ahead.. :)

Sit down, chill out.. have a :smoker:.. These things take time... ;)

**Alta**

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?

Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,

That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?

Sugar and spice
And all that's nice,

That's what little girls are made of

lol... Love your story too. I used to think we are here to teach the next generation... Hear that all the time so i took it as is. These days, I really believe they are actually here to teach us how to be a better person, not the other way around. :)

:heart:

Shalyn

Just found this.

OMGIWANTADECK! I love the Diary, I know I'll love this!

kaleanna

Oh My, These are wonderful, It is definitely going on my want/wish list!

GryffinSong

These are absolutely fabulous!!! I especially love lil' tower. Just about melted my heart. If this goth kyds journey takes three years, then the next three years will be delightful as we travel along with you. :)

OctoberGwen

sacredashes said:
Maybe I am just searching for that kid in me that once looked at the world with wonder and want to grow every idea into a full blown garden of million colored flowers..:heart:

You know, ash, as usual you have expressed a Truth that we can all relate to in your own eloquent and poetic way. :heart:

Spending time with children, if one is in the right frame of mind for it, can really open our hearts to that long-ago innocence and delight in the world that we all had. I know that having my own sons has done that for me, as well as teaching me about a million other things every single day. (Most of them are not easy to learn, however!)

Love what you're doing here. :)