Yoav Ben-Doav has passed

herself

I'm so sorry to hear about this too. His deck and book are wonderful, and his knowledge really made me see tarot in a new light. I remember feeling surprised when I received an email from him personally about an order I made - he was very personable and kind. I know others knew him better but I still can't help but feel a connection after our small conversation. He will certainly be missed by the whole community.

FLizarraga

Gosh, that's sad. What a premature passing, what a brilliant, yet unassuming man. I never met him, of course; I'm judging by his book, which was essential for me.

FriendlyFool

Farewell

ef4a97721e5137a80c21722ceb7e9e0d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FriendlyFool

Farewell

ef4a97721e5137a80c21722ceb7e9e0d.png

Actually, I meant to post this one but I will take it as a meaningful accident. Yoav, you were both the particle and the wave. You will be missed

9090b3a4a2c8adf94732e50f8eda295e.png

Terrapin

Very touching and beautiful. Thanks for posting these images FriendlyFool. His TdM is the most balanced and down to earth of the more recent restorations (Camoin-Jodorowsky, ISIS, Robledo, all beautiful in themselves hoewever) IMO. Such a fine contribution to modern tarot.

Sulis

I'm really shocked and saddened by this.. I didn't know Yoav personally but have spoken with him about his wonderful CBD Tarot a few times...
My thoughts are with his loved ones..

Astraea

What a legacy of wisdom and vision he created! Yoav's loss is profoundly unsettling and sad. I hope that his wonderful deck and book will remain available for future TdM practitioners. He touched so many souls.

conversus

Very Sad news.

ihcoyc

Very sorry to hear of his passing. Currently working through his Open Reading book.

Sumaya

I'm shocked.
Sad news. I bought his CBD a few weeks ago and he was such a friendly correspondence.
A great loss.