Knight of Swords clarified by 3 of Pents??

Sagittarius85

Prilica has a very good point. This man's next actions towards the querent might be to ignore them. All of the Knights are like teenagers--when they find something they are into, nothing will dissuade them from it. So you get, for example, the all too often complaint of girlfriends ignored while their guys watch sports or play video games. Even something the Knight should be interested in (his girl) doesn't get him off target from what he's into at the moment. If the querent isn't what has this person's focus at this moment (month of March), then he won't head towards them. His action will be to head away.

Likewise with the 3/Pents, which I would read in this case (Knight moving away) as someone who wants those investors, so those investors matter more; if the querent can't give him the investment he wants to make real his creation, then he will turn from the querent in order to meet with the investors.

It also occurs to me that, as Knights are messengers in the "negotiating" sense (as compared to Pages in the "quick reminder" sense), and the Knight/Swords is all about fast messages over the air (so to speak--and likewise the Knight/Wands--electronic messages)--it's possible that this person's next action towards the querent will be messaging. 3/Pents might clarify that as a group chat. So it might be that this person will not reconnect with your querent outside of a group texting.
Thank you, I understand it, and I am suprised :) You are great. Indeed, there is a third person involved in this story. But what about the Knight of Wands..? As "what will he want" and "the keyword of the story of March"?

Thirteen

Knight/Wands your Interpretations?

Thank you, I understand it, and I am suprised :) You are great. Indeed, there is a third person involved in this story. But what about the Knight of Wands..? As "what will he want" and "the keyword of the story of March"?
Well, kudos go to Prilica for the idea of that extra person :)

And I what do you think the Knight/Wands means as "What he will want" and as the "Keyword for March"? Remember, you have to interpret it first, and really you haven't. All you'd said is that the Knight/Wands is about passion and energy and such.

So. What do you think the Knight/Wands means in those positions?

Prilica

Well, kudos go to Prilica for the idea of that extra person :)

And I what do you think the Knight/Wands means as "What he will want" and as the "Keyword for March"? Remember, you have to interpret it first, and really you haven't. All you'd said is that the Knight/Wands is about passion and energy and such.

So. What do you think the Knight/Wands means in those positions?
Thank you thirteen... I feel glad with your words and it gives me confidence because you are a reader I admire [emoji92]

Sagittarius85

Thoughts :)

I am sorry for my former short answer, it was around midnight here in Hungary, and I was out with my friends :)

Prilica, thank you, it was a really felicitous interpretation! :)
As I have written, I did 2 readings. In the other reading I got the 3 of cups as „the keyword of the story in March”, so you might be right, it confirms your „more people involved” theory as well.

Thirteen, about the investor/investment symbolized by the 3 of Pents: I have grasped your thoughts, and they are great again. :) But, in this case I think it is not valid because of the man’s personality. In my opinion this man is a big player, he is in his late 30s, but he doesn’t seem to be poised to tie the knot with anybody. Actually, I think he is not willing (or able) to be in a serious, harmonious, long term relationship. So, I belive that he doesn’t want to „build a cathedral” with her or any other „investors”. But miracles can happen.

So, let's see what we have. :)
Knight of Swords –a man committed to something with a hint of teenager-like preoccupation and with the concomitant ignorance towards other things; youthful, sparkling energy; or messages, statements
3 of Pentacles – a party; or a third person involved; or serious intentions or investments (the 3 of cups from the other reading and the man’s personality confirm the first two options in this case)

What will he do..?
1. He will ignore her because she has a boyfriend
2. He will ingore the fact that she is in a relationship, and he will make efforts to be this „third person”
3. They will have a talk at a party. He will initiate it.
4. He will send her „improper” messages ignoing that the she has a boyfriend.
5. He will talk her about a party.
6. He will write her that he has no intentions with her because she is not single.

OK, here comes the Knight of Wands as „what will he want” and as „the keyword of the story”.
I guess he will be driven by passion, e.g. he will want to sleep with her (?) , and as keyword, maybe there will be some flirt between them. The other keyword was the 3 of Cups that can show a party or a love triangle.
All in all I have two final options for the Knight of Swords + 3 of Pents (considering the Knight of Wands and the 3 of cups):
1. They will meet and have a flirty conversation at a party. He will thirst for her.
2. He will contact her and they will found themselves right in the middle of a love triangle (not necessarily in a physical but an emotional one).
….What do you think about my train of thought? It might be idiocy. :) Do you have other interpretation? I would be really grateful. :)

Thank you in advance! :)