Good Oracle Decks for a newbie

nicki

Ok guys, you have me hooked, ive been watching this thread and been very intrigued and i've just ordered the faeries oracle by brian froud, so be prepared for a million and one questions!!

nicki

Jewel

nicki said:
Ok guys, you have me hooked, ive been watching this thread and been very intrigued and i've just ordered the faeries oracle by brian froud, so be prepared for a million and one questions!!

nicki
When you get them come to the study group, you find lots of people to help answer your questions!

Mira

I picked up my Magical Unicorns oracle cards today, they are very pretty and I love the positive feel that they have!

Little Hare

yay Mira!

i really love these cards, because in all honesty for me these guys don't sugar coat things which i did find weird as its such a positive deck, but they really do love to tell you the truth :D i hope you have a wonderful learning time with them!

Mira

I've had some very nice readings with them already, they make me feel so good. I have 6 decks now (including oracle and tarot) and it is so hard to pick a favorite, I love them all. They all have their own feel. But these really are special for when I need that extra encouragement.

:TAC

nicki

baa humbug a silly online store that shall remain anonimous has lost my Faeries Oracle Cards!!! I was so excited about getting these cards but now i will have to be patient and wait abit longer

nicki