angel blessings NON-DV

Moonbow

Marion said:
I got this deck on recommendation of Helvetica (Fudugazi??) and I also think that is the best Angel deck available. It feels very strong to me, much better than the DV decks.

The angels just seem to resonate with me more.

Oh dear! Looks like I'm responsible for a bit enabling here. :)

Sophie

Marion said:
I got this deck on recommendation of Helvetica (Fudugazi??) and I also think that is the best Angel deck available. It feels very strong to me, much better than the DV decks.
Hehe, Helvetica recommended it to you, Marion, but Fudugazi would do the same, and Moonbow admitted it was all her fault anyway :D.

It's such a good angel deck that I included it in my box of books that I sent ahead of me to South Africa. I use it in the same way as Lark, but also, to cheer me up, or to ask for advice.

The art is beautiful and the book is very thoughtful. Kimberley Marooney has obviously worked a lot on releasing, and I find the guidance she gives to be empowering and humane. She doesn'e pretend all is light and air, but rather, she shows how, through working with specific angels, we can reach our highest potential as human beings - without denying the darkness we also live with.