Maybe I should say goodbye - and WELCOME to a new moderator!

Simone

Hi all,

For personal reasons (and it has nothing to do with me not loving you any more!!), I have decided to step down as your Oracle Boards moddie. So, wiping a little tear from the corner of my eye, clearing my throat, I say:
thank you all very much for a lovely time - and please welcome

[size=+1]valeria[/size]

who graciously accepted to replace me on all the oracle boards I was moderating!

Thanks SO much for stepping in, valeria! Have a good time with this lovely bunch of people!

Simone

Rosanne

I did not visit much in a writing way your Oracle Board; I have read what is posted- but I know you will be missed. Valeria, although I am wishing her all the best, those are big shoes you have left in the hall Simone :D
All the best with the extra time you may now have! ~Rosanne

Sheri

Simone :love:

Thank you so much for your kind and warm introduction :)

You could NEVER be replaced...I only hope to carry on with the fine example you have set!

I promise to do my best!

valeria

huredriel

Welcome Valeria :) ............... and a huge thank you ((((((Simone)))))) ........ I hope you're still gonna be spending as much time around here though madam!!!!!

x Huredriel

memries

Thank you for all your work Simone. I think you were the first person who ever answered me !

Valeria I wish you all happy times in your new role.

Mimers

Thank you Simone for all the time and effort. Welcome aboard Valeria! Thanks for volunteering!

Fulgour

Simone

Äddi :) Moiën

Sulis

Farewell Simone :( although you're sticking around as a member and a moderator :)

and

Welcome Valeria :D

Elven

:(

Oh dear! You're leaving us! :bugeyed: *Elven wipes sleep out of eyes* Now Im awake!!! Oh goodness! :(

Thankyou dear dear Simone *hugs* for all the wonderful work you've done here on the Oracle Boards, the readings you participated in, the help you've given getting the Sabian Symbols organized (That was a huge job), your friendship, your enthusiasm. Gonna miss ya!!

Namaarie Mellon
Aa' i'sui nora lanne'lle, aa' menealle nauva calen ar' malta.
Fairwell my friend, may the wind fill your sails, may your ways be green and golden.
the Grace of the Valor be with you!

...and a big welcome to Valeria!!! :D YAY!!! :) Mwaha - now I'll have to be on my best behaviour :p ;) :D

Blessings to you both
Elven x

Sophie

Sorry to see you leave Oracles, Simone - you have such a special relationship with them! But delighted to see Valeria.

Welcome!