"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

Formicida

I've just pmed and would like to be on the permanent list. Thanks!

F

Scion

:party:

I finally tracked down a copy of the 1936 edition of Gundel's Dekane und Dekansternbilder at the Columbia University libraries!!!! (thank god for alum privileges) ... which is essentially the ONLY source devoted to the history and theories about the Decans and their use. A colossal amount of information, and something that postdates the Golden Dawn, so much collation that would have been useful/powerful back in the day...

Sorry for the delay on printing and sending version 2.3 of the Guide... I've been stalling as I try to translate some murky Gundel chunks. It's in German so it's going to be slow going for me, but there's gold in them thar hills! And the Ars Memoria/Metrodorus/Bruno stuff is busting my head open.

:thumbsup:

Scion

kwaw

Scion said:
:party:

I finally tracked down a copy of the 1936 edition of Gundel's Dekane und Dekansternbilder at the Columbia University libraries!!!!

Scion

Great, Well done in tracking a copy down...:thumbsup:

I am soooo jeolous;)

Kwaw

WolfyJames

Scion said:
Sorry for the delay on printing and sending version 2.3 of the Guide... I've been stalling as I try to translate some murky Gundel chunks. It's in German so it's going to be slow going for me, but there's gold in them thar hills! And the Ars Memoria/Metrodorus/Bruno stuff is busting my head open.

Cool! I am so looking forward to read your findings. Happy to see that you speak so many languages. :) I don't speak German so I can't help at all.

Scion

... welll.. Speak? Not so much, :D more like "can translate slowly." But there's amazing stuff in here. Time is gonna be required. That'll be version 2.4... :)

fferyllt

Hi, I'm newly registered here but have been watching this thread as a lurker for a while. I have been interested in the Liber T for a while and decided I'd better get it when I learned that it was going out of print.

I'd love to get a copy of your guide and be on your distribution list, and will PM my email to you. Thanks so much for offering to share it, it sounds like it is a wonderful resource.

the_surfacer

PMed you regarding a subscription. I've just gotten the Liber T and am fascinated with it. After all the rave reviews your guide has gotten, I'm very excited to learn with it!

RubyV

I"d love the update when it's ready!

elvenstar

same here :) pm coming your way

sourcerer

New knowledge is always wanted, so a PM is on the way - can't wait to read it :eek:)

Kaj