Can't believe it!!

Rede Seeker

Pearls of Wisdom strikes deep

Your imagery speaks deeply to people. Congratulations!

Marcia959

I like it so much, I bought 2! =)

Hexi

Thanks

Thanks and glad you like it the Pearls deck so much. Please tell your friends. LOL. Check out Mosaic Magazine in Edmonton. They are doing a series on soul and personality cards and the tarot. They are using some of my POW images for the article and some of my other work as well. Mosaic had an article on the deck back in Feb. have a look. http://www.pearlsofwisdomtarot.com/retailstores.html
Cheers
Hexi

Alta

Hi Hexi,

I was given a copy of your deck for my birthday last April and have been using it exclusively ever since. I was given it at the Readers' Studio and had the opportunity to use it for several very deep and wonderful readings and I think that I 'sold' more than a few people on the deck while I did so!

Alta

Dusk Till Dawn

I can't wait till the third edition comes out. I love the Artwork!

Hexi

Thanks Alta, it seems that word of mouth is the best way the POW deck is getting known. It is not in wide release. It is available through New Leaf and Abyss, for those who might be looking for it in their local store.

I really appreciate the fact that you are promoting the deck, I hope you have many more deep readings from it. I found the painting process amazing,but one never knows how it might play out in the "real world". Enjoy.
Cheers
Hexi

nicole_

Any idea when the 3rd edition will be out? :D

Hexi

Sorry no time soon, must sell all the second editions first.
The ace of Wands will be on the cover of the American Tarot Journal, so hopefully that will get the word out to the larger world that this deck exists.
Will be doing a deck signing in Edmonton Alberta at Ascendant books Oct. 31st. with my witches hat on. If you are in the area please drop by and tell me you are from the forum.