Your Most Readable Deck

Alta

RWS (any version), Cosmic, Robin Wood, Bohemian Gothic, Dark Angels (LS), Crow's Magick.

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic. it was clear from the moment i received it.

3ill.yazi

Oddly, Thoth, which I know little about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barleywine

I thought I must have already replied to this thread, but I guess not.

For me it's the Thoth, hands down; it was the only deck I owned for almost 40 years. But the Albano Waite is what I go to if I want the "nudge" of scenic minors. When I travel, though, all I ever take these days is the Gilded Reverie Lenormand and its Kindle app.

Falcor

For me is Universal Tarot by Lo Scarabeo, Medicine Woman deck and Hudes Tarot.

danieljuk

Like Alta, for me RWS. I just find it so readable and I love the images! It's the perfect images for each card message for me.

I also want to add the Wild Unknown. I put off buying it for about 2 years because I thought I would hate it! I didn't think I could cope with the minimalism but I actually find it so readable!

MissChiff

I would like to add the RWS...also I've been reading with the Alchemical Tarot and have had some really good results...

pickled pixie

It's the Anna K for me! I wanted to say it was some darker or more abstract deck but no the anna k just tells it how it is...I love it for that :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Viridian

Raven's Prophecy
Liminal
Druidcraft
Victorian Romantic
Fountain

These read so effortlessly for me and I love them =D

Thoughtful

l have to add the Thoth, in fact its overtaken my beautiful Roots of Asia just a little. Even though my relationship with Thoth is fairly new, it reads like a dream for my clients, the accuracy has really blown me and them away. l love it for its honesty, yet its a deck l never thought l could ever be comfortable with.