Lenormand Obsession

Eyebright

Do you think I should sell these?
I wasn't really planning on it...but I do need rent. Hmmmmmm....
I have to figure out a good way to print them, and how much they would be.

I mean really...how many people would be interested in a small press lenormand?
Would I have to make more than 10?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease sell these Chronata, I would definitely want a copy! Lenormand is really popular atm it feels to me, so I definitely think you could sell 'em!

Have I mentioned I want, no wait NEED a copy of this!!!!!

Oh and I would take a copy of the Whimsy one too..... hehe

MoonGypsy

See, Robyn!:p :D

C'mon folks, keep these wonderful comments coming for our sweet creative girl! :love: Also some practical suggestions of getting them printed where she doesn't have to do it all herself, would be very helpful. What about gamecrafters, for instance? Good quality, without Robyn having to put out much $.

strings of life

See, Robyn!:p :D

C'mon folks, keep these wonderful comments coming for our sweet creative girl! :love: Also some practical suggestions of getting them printed where she doesn't have to do it all herself, would be very helpful. What about gamecrafters, for instance? Good quality, without Robyn having to put out much $.
I second the The Game Crafter.

This is just lovely! Want, want, want!

flying black kat

Robyn:

I love your art. I am happy to buy your designs every time you have them offered.

I will gladly order 2 of each decks, or stones.

I enjoy the decks that you make. I have never been disappointed in any thing that I have purchased from you. My new necklaces are really appreciated. (The thread was closed when I went to thank you.)

I reallize that art envokes in each person something that is personel to them. Your decks bring a fresh perspective in a very understanable and delightful way.

Be at Peace, and Walk in Beauty.

Kat

Carla

As promised...here are the first 24 of the Minute Lenormand!

Because I did them in order, I am not really happy with the last six or so, and might redo them (you can see the fatigue in them!)

But these were done just like the Minute Tarot...using only my arsenal of Sharpies, and 5 minutes on the clock for each card.
(Some actually took a little less!)

Here are the first of them, and I will try and get a better pic of the last 12!

Hope you like them. This was a very fun exercise! I am already two cards into my next lenormand...the Whimsy...which is being painted in acrylics.

I would buy these if they were available, for sure!

MoonGypsy

Robyn, are you taking notes? :laugh: We all LOVE you and your ART sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cherish everything i have from your creative hands!!! i handle them like rare and precious jewels! :love:

If i am feeling sad or bad, all i have to do to cheer myself up is haul out all of your art:
note cards, several oracle sets; tarot cards; hand made boxes...i still cherish my gorgeous sculpted necklace you gave me 3 or 4 years ago for my B'day....:heart:

Chronata

Thank you everyone! :heart:
Allright...I have started to look into printing options.

I was not at all happy with the samples I received from Gamecrafter...but admittedly, that was over a year ago. They say they have improved, but their customer service is still not great.

I was thinking of making these like the first minute decks...heavier card, plain white backs, little hand made paper box.

But I don't know yet...

What is a good price for a lenormand? Would people pay $30?

Chronata

Here are the last 12! I almost forgot to post them! :D

I decided not to redo them after all...it would sort of defeat the whole purpose of a Minute deck exercise! I need to suck up the flaws...and just be happy with them as they are...coming out of the quick drawing in their finished doodly wonky shape.

Attachments

• minute lenormand 3.jpg
    minute lenormand 3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 311

MoonGypsy

Thank you everyone! :heart:
Allright...I have started to look into printing options.

What is a good price for a lenormand? Would people pay $30?

Signed and numbered? Yes, i would think so, hon! :love:

Chronata

Ok...how about edition size? Any suggestions are welcome!

More than 20, most likely. But I don't know if I want to go for 50 or a 100. I think it would take a very long time to sell out 100 of them.