The Healing Tarot Deck is COMPLETE

juno-lucina

Monica Knighton and I are elated to announce that our collaboration is complete. The entire deck of The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness is now finished and available to be viewed on our website at:

http://thehealingtarot.com/

Our deck and book set will be published by Schiffer in early 2013.

Let us know what you think!
Blessings,
Juno Lucina

shadowdancer

I really like the look of this :)

The minors are more than interesting. The courts may take a bit of getting used to but overall, really good. And it is nice to see a b/w deck. I think the starkness really makes the detail pop out.

Will look forward to it :)

Davina

Alta

I like it a lot Juno Lucina. The art has humour and yet the imagery works well with tarot meanings. Once I got where you were going with the Courts, I was good with it. Like shadowdancer, I rather like the black and white, it is quite crisp looking.

swedishfish612

I really like this! The drawing style is fun, and the black and white adds something unique. I checked out a few of my usual favorite cards- the Hermit, 9 of Swords, and Queen of Cups- and I like them all. At first I was puzzled by the Queen of Cups, but then I read the explanation and I get it. (And it makes me giggle because I relate most to this Queen's qualities, and I'm also rather busty as well!)

I'll definitely be on the lookout for it next year.

gregory

OMG the Tower :bugeyed:

It HURTS.

Great stuff. I like b/w decks too.

juno-lucina

Thanks everyone! Your comments are uplifting and inspiring :)

With the images completed, we are in the final stages of preparing for submission to Schiffer. The accompanying book is quite substantial--no "little white booklet" here: it should be about 200 pages when all is said and done! (I am also working on an index for the back that references specific health concerns with their corresponding cards.)

If you are familiar with Schiffer's characteristic tarot deck presentation, you get the idea as to the quality of the book/deck sets they produce.

Keep the input coming!
Blessings,
Juno

Minnie

I totally love the artwork , i think its wonderful .

daphne

Looks interesting.

I don`t usually go for b/w decks, I need colors, but I can give it a try.

karen0205

It looks like you both put a lot of effort into the deck.
Good luck!

juno-lucina

Questions...?

If you look at our deck and have any questions, I'd be glad to address them here :)
--Juno