An Angelic Visitor...possibly Faerie?

tabi

Amazing work Chronata :thumbsup: The first one in greens and blues looks more like an angel to me, but the second one in purple and blacks looks to be a Singer. Could simply be my on view but never the less you still make all of us jealous who can't even draw a straight line!

Looking forward to see more of them. ;)

moonlight dancer

Just beautiful........

My dear friend

Your picture is just divine....I felt love,love and more love permeating from it.I also felt a female energy coming through as well.Please post more !!!!!

faerie blessings
Maria
Moonlight dancer
xo

WaterSong

moonlight dancer said:
My dear friend

Your picture is just divine....I felt love,love and more love permeating from it.I also felt a female energy coming through as well.Please post more !!!!!

yes! I forgot to say that all that silvery energy in the second Singer was pointing to a very feminine, nurturing energy( I have often seen silver energy flow during healing when the person is recovering from some sort of trauma or stress, as in soldiers that were in Iraq...)

:heart:
magenta

Milfoil

Beautiful Chronata

Evocative of deep peace and calm.

Venus Moon

Amazing Chronata, that piece is very calming and soothing :)

Alissa

gorgeous work Chronata!!! Just beautiful......

Rowan'sGlen

Lovely

I'm new here but I had to comment because when I saw your first painting it actually evoked feelings- warm and nurturing feelings. The second seemed to be the essence of pure creativity; joyful and energetic motivation. This is just what it brought to me. Again, lovely.

Radhemily

How beautiful these are!! I would love something like this to grace the walls of my massage studio. They give me such a feeling of peace. Lovely!