Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Tarot, Tea, & Me

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Tarotsphere

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

DownUnderNZer

Trackers on each site that I can find:

Mystic: 3 and one is blocked by me "Viglink".

TarotSphere: 4 and three are blocked by me "Viglink", "AlmondNet" and "Double Click".
(And I am not a member on it and can access it quite easily).

Tarot, Tea, and Me: 0

DND :)

Zotochk

I'd planned on joining all three, and joined Tarot, Tea and Me, but the other two won't let me register. I get sent to a Proboards registration page and it opens a Captcha that goes nowhere.

Proboards does use a global sign on, so that might be part of the problem. Try registering for Proboards first and then the forums second - that might help fix the issue

(it confused me at first, I'll admit)

My vote's with Tarotsphere - it's growing well and seems to have the most potential imo

Nemia

You forgot http://eclectic.jomay.com/ - the forum Luna's Crone said she would create nearly the moment Solandia announced the closure of AT, and create it she did.

I'll be on Cartomancy (where they received us nicely) for the Playing Cards and on ET for the rest.

I registered also for the others and they look all lovely and are full of nice interesting topics and people, but I'll focus on ET.

Tigerangel

You forgot http://eclectic.jomay.com/ - the forum Luna's Crone said she would create nearly the moment Solandia announced the closure of AT, and create it she did.

I'll be on Cartomancy (where they received us nicely) for the Playing Cards and on ET for the rest.

I registered also for the others and they look all lovely and are full of nice interesting topics and people, but I'll focus on ET.

I was just about to say ET was missed on the poll, been looking at tarotsphere so thinking of joining that too.

velvetina

I'm hedging my bets - I've already joined a couple (cartomancy and little fang) - and I'm just going to wait and see how things sort themselves out.

Because I'm such a lurker (although a bona fide Thoth devotee) I'd already decided that "where the majority of Thoth Forum folk goest, there goeth I" so, yes, I'm just going to Wait and See.

3ill.yazi

Sign in to proboards with the same ID and password as you used for the one you are already in and it will be fine.

That worked. Thanks.

DownUnderNZer

0 Trackers with that one too and that is good.

smw

I'm hedging my bets - I've already joined a couple (cartomancy and little fang) - and I'm just going to wait and see how things sort themselves out.

Me too, I have joined several. It's great that forums are being set up so quickley. I also like the look of the Weimar Tarot meeting point, it felt new.

Flaxen

I've lurked in this forum for a long time but never felt that I knew enough to contribute much. I'll be interested to see where you all go. I'd like to attempt to join in Thoth discussions more as it is my oldest and most-loved deck.

earthair

Trackers on each site that I can find:

Mystic: 3 and one is blocked by me "Viglink".

TarotSphere: 4 and three are blocked by me "Viglink", "AlmondNet" and "Double Click".
(And I am not a member on it and can access it quite easily).

Tarot, Tea, and Me: 0

How many trackers are on Aeclectic?