Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card - One Sentence Game #72

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Page of wands
It will excite your senses and lead you to a fun adventure, definitely spicing up your life

Q: Am I a shallow person?
No,the opposite very deep and wise

Hermit

What will my fiance brag to others about me
Top   #61
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Page of wands
It will excite your senses and lead you to a fun adventure, definitely spicing up your life

Q: Am I a shallow person?
9 wands

I think you can come across as a shallow person to some people. but this is because you stay determined to move forward.


Q: What hope does X have for me?
Top   #62
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
No,the opposite very deep and wise

Hermit

What will my fiance brag to others about me
3 pents
Your model looks

Q: Is R a shallow person?
Top   #63
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
No,the opposite very deep and wise

Hermit

What will my fiance brag to others about me
6 pents

That you're a kind generous person and that you give a lot of yourself to others.



Q: What does X tell others about me?
Top   #64
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
9 wands

I think you can come across as a shallow person to some people. but this is because you stay determined to move forward.


Q: What hope does X have for me?
How is moving forward related to shallow? I don't understand.. I'm asking shallow as in overtly concerned of external appearance.

10 wands
that you'll own up to what you promised to him and not beat around the bush anymore - make a choice.

Q; as above
Top   #65
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
How is moving forward related to shallow? I don't understand.. I'm asking shallow as in overtly concerned of external appearance.



10 wands
that you'll own up to what you promised to him and not beat around the bush anymore - make a choice.

Q; as above
Re: 9 wands
I was taking 'shallow' as meaning in very general terms as being very materialistic, and not giving a real concern for anyone other than yourself. So When I said that it may appear you are shallow, it's really a case of you wanting to move forward with your goals, with whatever you're doing at the time as youre determined to move forward. So that's the context I was coming from.
Top   #66
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
6 pents

That you're a kind generous person and that you give a lot of yourself to others.



Q: What does X tell others about me?
Skipped
Top   #67
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
Skipped
Oh ok. Guess we're coming from different context. I was asking about shallow as in overtly concerned of physical appearance, and I'm not at all asking in the context of my goals or whatsoever. And my post is above yours, so who's skipped really?
Top   #68
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
3 pents
Your model looks

Q: Is R a shallow person?
lovers: r may be concerned about themselves a great deal, ie how they look and come off to others, but it is based on them tring to decide who they really are.. so if they are shallow, its due to deep insecurities and confusion


Q: I feel so down about what she said, and I wonder what is the truth of the matter?
Top   #69
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
6 pents

That you're a kind generous person and that you give a lot of yourself to others.



Q: What does X tell others about me?
5 of cups: that perhaps sometimes you see the glass as half empty.. and may miss out on the good stuff if you are focused on the not so good.


Q:above

(I think we are all caught up now
Top   #70




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.