Random Q&As

Ronia

This Garden... It makes sense to be in a relationship that helps heal at this point. I'd love some support and yes, probably being a bit more confident.

Oh, Fish is good. My son is Pisces and yes, he will be hosting his master Neptune for the next 14 years, it moves in Pisces in February. True, I may inherit a fortune. LOL Or my man may be one of those rich folks. :D

I;ve been thinking a lot about what I want to do recently. I still hope to be able to write stories and make living of it. But I also realize I want my own business - I;m good in organizing events, I've also had this dream of a coffee shop with kids corner, art on the walls and lots of magazines and books inside... I'm at crossroads, I'm not sure... But I want to be free of bosses and have my own thing, my own career and good financial profit, independence.

214red

okay fancy a bit of a different game?
draw a card from your deck, tell me the card and number and i will count through my deck.

so your card will be the why to my question (its a blind question) and the card i count to in my deck is the answer.

not sure it will work, but why not

214red

This Garden... It makes sense to be in a relationship that helps heal at this point. I'd love some support and yes, probably being a bit more confident.

Oh, Fish is good. My son is Pisces and yes, he will be hosting his master Neptune for the next 14 years, it moves in Pisces in February. True, I may inherit a fortune. LOL Or my man may be one of those rich folks. :D

something is there, if the man is rich, you still get material security somehow, you might meet him and he is rich but you make your own money, i dont see this man being your partner for life, but there is a reason he will enter your life...i think you get rich as a by product of that relationship, and when you move on you will be more confident and independant financially (not saying your not now).

there are a number of planets in pisces so i assume one of those transits will help you...

Ronia

I drew the Lillies, 30.

Ronia

something is there, if the man is rich, you still get material security somehow, you might meet him and he is rich but you make your own money, i dont see this man being your partner for life, but there is a reason he will enter your life...i think you get rich as a by product of that relationship, and when you move on you will be more confident and independant financially (not saying your not now).

there are a number of planets in pisces so i assume one of those transits will help you...

I'm dependant on my child's support from my ex, terrible situation. But I try to stay focused on a brighter future not on the not so bright present. As long as we're healthy we'll go strong, I'm sure. :) Ah, what you write is what I've thought about - having a wealthy partner opens doors, that's what I was thinking. Either through his contacts or if he wants to invest in a joint business, something along those lines.

214red

I drew the Lillies, 30.

i got the clover.

now bear with me, i think this worked. I think the clover is the reason for you being rich, right time right place, so if you pull card number two in your deck you should find out how or more information.

as for my question, it was a when question and the lilies makes sense and is the same card i get everytime i ask the timing of this question.

214red

I'm dependant on my child's support from my ex, terrible situation. But I try to stay focused on a brighter future not on the not so bright present. As long as we're healthy we'll go strong, I'm sure. :) Ah, what you write is what I've thought about - having a wealthy partner opens doors, that's what I was thinking. Either through his contacts or if he wants to invest in a joint business, something along those lines.
yeah i think thats what man is therefore, and healing wounds, but it isnt longterm, but you get a boost of all sorts when you meet him

Ronia

Uh, Clouds... Frankly, I'm having difficulties as seeing it as "how". Looks like the "how" is not exactly clear yet. LOL

Ronia

Hm, short term you say... I can't help but ask if I'll get a lifetime happy partnesrhip anytime soon. Cause I'm not into short terms very much.

214red

Uh, Clouds... Frankly, I'm having difficulties as seeing it as "how". Looks like the "how" is not exactly clear yet. LOL

i wounder if its just saying, you dont need to know...clover tends to be unpredictable, we dont expect it.

anyways anymore interesting questions, weird and whacky!

more description questions? you fancy describing my M physically/personality wise?